R-Pod PahaQue Visor???

Does anyone know if the visor that fits the R-Pod will fit the 320s? It's quite a bit cheaper at CampingWorld plus i have a $50 off coupon! So, I'm considering buying it but am curious if anyone else has tried it. Holla! :)

Look out open road, here we come!!! Me, my Gracie May, a 2YO Beaweenie; half Beagle, half Dachshund, Dash, the 2015 Kia Sorento LX V6, Gidget, the 2018 nüCamp 320s!

Places Visited Map

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    It is made for a 14 mm (.563 inch) keder rail.  Tab uses a 9.5 mm (3/8th inch or .375 inch) keder rail.  You would need to remive the keder rope and replace with a smaller keder rope.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Rpods are also quite a bit taller than the Tabs so that might be an issue. I do love the cabana dome for its versatility though! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    Also, be aware, if you try to make your own Tarp Trackers - those devices that slude into your rail that attach to grommeted tarps, the screws will get in the way, so you will need to size down.  
  • LSkrabutLSkrabut Member Posts: 136
    Myself I got the Keder single flag 8.5mm x 30'. Enough to do both sides for my 400. For the first use, I used a 10'x12' mesh tarp so the wind would not be a major concern and adjustable poles with guy lines for the end, I had the wife sew some Para-Cord which matched up with the 12' side grommets of the tarp on a 13' length of Keder Flap. 

https://www.amazon.com/Keder-8-5mm-Single-Standard-White/dp/B00P85SFYK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531059559&sr=8-1&keywords=Keder+-+8.5mm+(5/16")+Single+Flap,+Standard,+White+-+30+Feet

Utah Driven

2019 T@B 400 (Ex 2018 400)

2015 MB GLK 250 Diesel

2018 GMC Canyon Denali Duramax CCSB

Can you sew the mesh tarp (shade cloth) to the keder flap?  You would not need to use the grommets, para-cord, etc.  
  • LSkrabutLSkrabut Member Posts: 136
    Sure can :) (@Sam)

There are different flag size widths available also. 

Note the 7 or 7.5mm is too small of Keder, but 8.5mm worked great. I learned the hard way, LOL

In my case, I wanted the mesh tarp, but easily changed out to a more water resistance cover if needed for a wet camp vs a sunny or windy one. Why I went for the tie system. The Keder flag really doesn't fold up as tight as the tarp and did not want to carry more than what was needed.

Utah Driven

2019 T@B 400 (Ex 2018 400)

2015 MB GLK 250 Diesel

2018 GMC Canyon Denali Duramax CCSB

Good thinking.  Reuse your keder rope.  DH just completed our shade cloth tarp.  Will post info soon.
  • GidgetGidget Member Posts: 64
    SAM said:
    It is made for a 14 mm (.563 inch) keder rail.  Tab uses a 9.5 mm (3/8th inch or .375 inch) keder rail.  You would need to remive the keder rope and replace with a smaller keder rope.
    Bummer and thank you for helping me avert a regrettable purchase. :)

Look out open road, here we come!!! Me, my Gracie May, a 2YO Beaweenie; half Beagle, half Dachshund, Dash, the 2015 Kia Sorento LX V6, Gidget, the 2018 nüCamp 320s!

Places Visited Map