Options

Inside motion detector with siren

Looking at something easy (and not expensive) for a motion detector that can be literally thrown inside the T@B, that has a siren, and maybe also an app to cell phone. Battery - not wired.

For the life of me I saw someone mention something, but can't find the thread (should have book marked it - duh). Would be nice to have something like this when I have it parked on my driveway as a little extra deterrent, along with the exterior motion senor lights I already have on the house.
SueBC
British Columbia, Canada

Comments

• Options
    SueBCSueBC Member Posts: 70
    think I may have found something - Ideal Security
    There is also a little video on Youtube on how it works - anything as a deterrent.
    SueBC
    British Columbia, Canada
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Ugh, motion detector with siren? Perhaps one with a light that comes on, but you'll get lots of nighttime critters triggering it. Heavy winds blowing desert things around will trigger it (but you'd know not to put it out). Unless you are wanting one for security while it's parked at home. Sorry, I'm making assumptions!! Mor' couffie :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    SueBCSueBC Member Posts: 70
    edited July 2018
    for only at home - for only INSIDE the trailer. Basically if someone broke INTO the trailer (then motion INSIDE the trailer) the siren would go off. Yes they would have broken the door or something to get inside, but would probably scare them off. For $40, its cheap added deterrent.

SueBC
    British Columbia, Canada
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    :) ah!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)