New member to the T@B forum

HetrickfamHetrickfam Member Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in Introductions

Hetrickfam

Good Morning All!  New to the T@B forum, have been a member of the T@G forum since we purchased our 2018 T@G XL Boondock in February 18'.  We have had 6 camping outings so far with the longest being a week in Lake Chelan, Washington.  No issues to report other than the spare tire coming very loose on the drive home to Olympia, WA, we stopped at North Bend and i got under the trailer with the handy little wrench provided, and was able to tighten it up, no problem!  We have used the air conditioning on a regular basis and find it works extremely well.  We absolutely love our little T@G, we recently became empty nesters, now if i could just figure out how to do this full time, work getting in the way!! Anyhow, this is the BEST forum i have ever been apart of.  What a great bunch of people willing to always help and give best advice!  We are looking at joining the Washington State East meets West trip in May 19' at Lincoln Rock State Park, i should have my reservations completed this morning, hoping to find availability!  thanks so much for the add, and everyone have a fantastic day!! Scott & Tammie, with Zip (mini queensland heeler) and bootsie (chihuahua, mom) and peanut (chihuahua daughter)! 

Comments