Options

States and Provinces Poll Results

jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522

States & Provinces Tolls

I’m listing all states with 4 or more replies-there are many 1, 2, and 3 zies and a number of states with none of our teardrops reported. I can only hope those were due to lack of interest, as it would be dreadful to think of an entire state with none of us, although it is comical to think of the zombie apocalypse for the first teardrop in a state. 

Vanilla didn’t like so many polls, duplicating and misplacing some of them more than once. It’s a good thing it wasn’t meant to be scientific!

TIED FOR FIRST PLACE: California 8 and Washington 8

Tied for SECOND PLACE: Virginia 5 and New York 5

Tied for Runners Up: Colorado 4, Michigan 4, Minnesota 4, Ontario 4

The balance of the 90 replies were 1, 2 , and 3 replies. 

Thanks again to all who replied. If you have any questions, PM me please.

John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

Comments

• Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Thanks thanks John & Judi for the work put in on these polls.  

So, what did this tell us?  I am not aware of a membership total, so these numbers could be indicative of where we all live.  Or, there are many lazy people out there who didn’t vote, mostly from Wisconsin, I’m sure... They don’t live around Appleton though, cause ours is the only one I’ve seen...
    I’m always willing to take the results and turn them upside down.  This board could be controlled by 38 people, while the other 90 don’t even count...  An elitist element running the show...  Of course I’ve never met a person here who hasn’t been very nice, so it is a nice elitism to be sure... 

Lastly, I didn’t write this silliness, it was my wife Jody....
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    Ah shoot, it proved we have 90 people willing to open a discussion and tap their state. There were significantly more views than replies, and significantly fewer views than members. Members stay on the rolls even if there is no activity by them in a few years. They’re usually only removed at their own request. So, while I hoped to see state distribution of our teardrops, I should have known better. Lesson learned. I really expected to see a vast number from Ohio!

(DH) had nothing to do with this, he just shakes his head.

Judi

• Options
    In all seriousness... it would have been neat to see a map distribution of all the people who visit here.  Good try though...
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Every time I take a trip, recently, I meet T@b owners who do not participate in the forums of FB and I share the info with them. Last time, I met owners from MD and UT.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @jkjenn, You're absolutely right. A lot of them don't even realize the Forums exist. The SpoT@B folks are great as far as getting the word out to other folks though. @2Cougs even printed up some hand-out cards for us! ( And a very big thanks to them for doing that for us!)  :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @2Cougs, Thanks for posting that for us! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

• Options
    @jgram2 - Love this poll.  Feel bad I didn't vote :o Never saw the one that included WA.

• Options
    Ahh @2Cougs, that would have put Washington over California! The darned polls kept duplicating, then disappearing, you just hit on those days it was hidden! I love your cards and think they’re a great idea. I think every owner has something to offer-how to’s, how not to’s, wonderful parks to stay in, etc. I loved it when people pop up on the forum, offer a question or suggestion, and go back to camping!

• Options
    @jgram2- I love this forum for exactly that reason... learn a lot and feel like family.  I am not a Facebook person... people here are more to the point, more knowledgeable, and more connected with each other.  Love my “forum friends”

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    edited August 2018
    @jgram2, now you should adjust the poll results to reflect individual state populations. Then we could assess T@B ownership on a per capita basis!  ;-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Oops! Did I say that out loud? So sorry. What a good idea! Let me get right on that!

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Echoing what others have said...sorry I didn’t vote :-( ... I know there are at least 10 T@Bs in Durango alone!  

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    jgram2 said:
    Oops! Did I say that out loud? So sorry. What a good idea! Let me get right on that!
    Say what out loud? I don't see nuttin'--where did that comment go?  :-/
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Ok then @DurangoTaB, that works out to .0005 % of Durango dwellers having a T@B! You might even beat out Spokane! Not that I want to promote competition mind you. Far be it from me to suggest that there’s a T@B city anywhere.

• Options
    @ScottG, Had to laugh at that one....a choice few of us got to see the full content... :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ScottG and @ericnliz In the interest of maintaining standards of respectful communication, I removed my comment but left a reference to it so you could fill in the blank with your imagination!  My gift to youse this morning.

• Options
    And....That's why I swallow my :coffee: BEFORE I start reading these! :fearful:=)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    jgram2 said:
    @ScottG and @ericnliz In the interest of maintaining standards of respectful communication, I removed my comment but left a reference to it so you could fill in the blank with your imagination!  My gift to youse this morning.
    Did you also remove my reply, the one about you fixin' to get another warning?  ;-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I must have missed a good one!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna, Naw, Just another episode of the Keystone cops! =):rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ericnliz said:
    And....That's why I swallow my :coffee: BEFORE I start reading these! :fearful:=)
    Otherwise you would have spilt your coffee.....  I had a .00345 second there of being confused...  as “I” saw it.  whatever it was...
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Hummm....I don’t drink coffee.....
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options