Options

T@B 400 Fridge Freezer Icing Over and Overall Performance

Just returned from another shake down trip with my new T@B 400  I have noticed that the freezer door is slightly bowed out and does not quite latch a leaves a 1/8 inch gap where it is suppose to latch,  and with the fridge set at 3 the freezer ices up and bairly keeps ice cream from total melting.  Also the fridge turns on every 10 minutes with an ambient temperature of 70 degrees and seems to drain the battery in two days with nothing else on.  Is this normal?  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Just returned from another shake down trip with my new T@B 400  I have noticed that the freezer door is slightly bowed out and does not quite latch a leaves a 1/8 inch gap where it is suppose to latch,  and with the fridge set at 3 the freezer ices up and bairly keeps ice cream from total melting.  Also the fridge turns on every 10 minutes with an ambient temperature of 70 degrees and seems to drain the battery in two days with nothing else on.  Is this normal?  Any feedback would be appreciated.
    The fridge is pro ably kicking on because of your gap. Adjusting the door on a fridge is not an unusual adjustment. Your dealer should be able to do that for you if you are uncomfortable doing it yourself. Test the performance again after it is fixed. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014