Has Brown brought you any cool T@B stuff lately?

RadRad Member Posts: 516
edited March 2015 in Products and Accessories
Brown stopped by my house today and brought me a couple of kitchen items.
A dish drainer and a cutting board.  My T@B cutting board turned into a giant potato chip after one use.  There is a good chance I could work at it and get it back to flat; but , I figure it would just do it again.

Cutting board, very nice design and fits nice and snug

Silicone dish drainer

Comments

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389

I have some battery operated starry lights waiting for my T@b to return, a smaller outside mat, and am getting a couple smaller water jugs. Slowly, but surely getting ready for W@goneer to come home and have the first outing of the season.

Truthfully, though, I would not be able to de-winterize it yet if it was at home and with my work schedule, I probably wouldn't have time to camp before the end of April, anyway.

I would like to look at re-covering the upholstery this year if I can convince a handy friend. I am not inclined with crafty things.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• RadRad Member Posts: 516
    edited March 2015
    jkjenn said:

I have some battery operated starry lights waiting for my T@b to return, a smaller outside mat, and am getting a couple smaller water jugs. Slowly, but surely getting ready for W@goneer to come home and have the first outing of the season.

Truthfully, though, I would not be able to de-winterize it yet if it was at home and with my work schedule, I probably wouldn't have time to camp before the end of April, anyway.

I would like to look at re-covering the upholstery this year if I can convince a handy friend. I am not inclined with crafty things.

Upholstery, I sure love the simple look of the Outback and Sofitel upholstery.

As for weather, born and raised California boy here, I can't relate to not being able to recreate year around.  
  • NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Rad - Where did you get that cutting board? My T@B supplied one - like yours - warped. Think it's from the moisture in the trap.
  • RadRad Member Posts: 516
    edited March 2015
    PXLated said:
    Rad - Where did you get that cutting board? My T@B supplied one - like yours - warped. Think it's from the moisture in the trap.
    It is a Camco 43857 sink mate cutting board.  I think all the big RV places carry them.  I found the best price on Amazon.  

As for why the T@B one may have warped, my son in law, (the one time in his Life professional trained chef), said that if you get a wood cutting board wet on one side, you must also  get the other side wet.  My sink faucet drips from water left in the the faucet end after it is shut off.  

Oh well, I must admit I much prefer a synthetic one when BBQ'n in a camp ground and I don't want to carry two..