Options

2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite Manual

Is there a 2019 Manual for the T@B 400 models?  My manual for my 2019 is a 2017 manual. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    Manuals do not appear to be updated every year. What's available is posted here. The 2017 version is the latest I'm aware of for the 400.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    I'm about 1/2 way done with an update of the manual to reflect the 2019 with the equipment as it sits in my driveway.  As there was only one reply to my post, I figured it wasn't something others really had a need for.  As we will have multiple family members using it, knowing where to find what hidden fuse and to have the correct spares figured out is just one example of why I'm doing it.

https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/8161/2019-t-b-400-users-manual-update#latest

F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 755
    @Awca12a I would love to see your manual when you are finished.  I was thinking of doing something similar but no sense in duplicating efforts.  If you like, I will compare your results with my DEC 2018 build to see if anything is different and let you know.  Maybe between the two of us we can come up with a more comprehensive manual.
  • Options
    Would love to share the workload.  Mine is a December 2018 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 755
    @Awca12a Mine also, so there should be no differences.  I'm still prowling around  looking to see where everything is and if everything works.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    These are the two worksheets where I'm storing all of the information as I find/compile it.    Once all the components are confirmed, then a table of replacement parts and sources will be made.  Following that will be a schematic for electric & plumbing.  Lastly, the manual will get pages explaining all equipment operation including, in my case, items we've added so all will be in one place.  With that done, Word will create an Index and hopefully it will be a useful doc.  The hard part is documenting what's there so it can be written about.  The equipment specs page will show the Amps/Watts so decisions can be made for boondocking.

If you see something that should be added, let me know.  If it's made into a public forum document it will need a 2nd column for the non-boondock specs but otherwise no major changes for the 400's.
  • Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    Very little functional differences between Boondock and regular versions other than tire size. I have another thread going on the Boondock tire clearances and per the factory today ground clearance is increased a whooping 1"! I thought it was closer to 3", nonetheless the slight increase in ground clearance and the bigger/agressive tires are the only functional differences.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    PjknoblePjknoble Member Posts: 14
    Wow...that is so fantastic.  Love your document.  I just bought a 2021 Tab 400 Boondock that will be delivered in August.  Any chance you’d be willing to share the digital file so I can make changes, or even if you posted a pdf of it with blanks in the field for input in case there are differences?  I am an organization junkie and am pulling things together into a comprehensive binder with info.
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock • Acura MDX
    PacNW