Santa brought me a Cricut!
ColleenD2
Member Posts: 580
I am having so much fun with this thing!

I MADE SOMETHING! And I love it!!!
20x20“ cover from IKEA
clearance damaged 17x17” pillow from Ross Dress for Less
My design on my new Cricut!
I am happy to share my .svg files if someone wants to make their own. I believe in sharing.

2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting
4
Comments
-
I don't know what a "Cricut" is, but that's funny! :-)
2015 T@B Max S (320)
2015 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x40 -
-
@ColleenD2 That's very cool. There might be a market for those pillows if you were so inclined!
Pam and John
Champlin, Minnesota
2018 T@B400 and a 2025 Ridgeline Trailsport0 -

Made this after seeing something Mandy Lea had this past summer.
2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting0 -
We both laughed
Thank goodness1 -
My DW and I have two shirts we wear when sailing. Hers says “DON’T YELL AT ME” mine says “I AM NOT YELLING “. Enjoy your new toy.
- Hash T@B Fun
5 -
Hahahah Dale2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
Custom Colors & Custom Interior
We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting0
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 23 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 924 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 419 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information




