Options

Folding mattress to top cushions on 320 S

hi, I just brought home my T@B 320s Boondock, very exciting. Any suggestions for a brand of folding mattress that could top the cushions when made into a bed then folded up for storage in the wet bath during travel? Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    ChrisandAlexisChrisandAlexis Member Posts: 120
    @wjriling1, do a search on mattress topper. Lots of discussion on what is used.

Chris and Alexis-- Roseville, California--2017 T@B CS-S--Toyota 4Runner
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    I’m a fan of Thermarest self inflating matresses. They come in a few different thicknesses and the key to self inflation is open the valve, lay them out and ignore them for a good half hour. Then you can add a bit more air by blowing in or just close the cap. Very space efficient, too! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    BlueespyBlueespy Member Posts: 151
    We use a thick mattress pad.  What I did is put grommets in each corner of the pad.  Then stapled Velcro straps to each corner of the bench - they are hidden during travel under the cushions.  When we lay out the pad, my wife uses the Velcro straps through the grommets to secure the pad.  We're experimenting storing the pad in an XL compression sack in the shower area during travel. 
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT (V-8)
    Niceville, Florida