Options

2015 Tab S Max

For those of you with a 2015, Did the 2015's come with a single or dual gray/black tank flush valves?  How about the Alde panel?  Is it the version with the sliders or the digital panel?

Thanks!  
2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
Woohoo!

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    I've got two dump valves and the sliders for the Alde panel.
    Mine was built in December of 2014. At the time, Pleasant Valley Trailers (now nuCamp) incorporated changes at random times, not necessarily with the model year. However I think both those changes occurred after the 2015 models.
    I personally think the 2015s were a great vintage, but then again, we all like our own stuff!  ;-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    The digital Alde display was built with the later 2016 model and the single tank drain came with the 2018 models.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 734
    Thanks to all for the info-- I'm hoping to go look at a used 2017 this weekend-- one thing I was hoping for was a single drain for the black & grey but can't have everything .

Woohoo!
  • Options
    Meant to say I've looked at a 2015 & now am going to look at a 2017
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    The 2017 models are pretty complete - Lagun table, Alde digital display, upgraded cushions.

Here is some info from a different thread concerning the same type topic:

Sharon_is_SAM  Posts: 3,036Moderator

You will want to make sure the S model has a Norcold vent fan to exhaust the heat from the frig - that was second half of 2015 - early 2016's I think.  Upgraded cushions with the 2016 models, late 2016/2017 with shades that pull up and screens that pull down ( earlier models were reversed and had shade sag problems), electric brakes late 2014 addition?, Lagun table and bed slats standard starting late 2016/early 2017.  When did they add the pull out steps?

From a thread - changes for 2016:
    • 3D Logos
    • 100% Azdel Backers
    • Radial Tires (2015)
    • 30 amp power cord w/ built in LED light (2015)
    • Fantastic Fans will be clamp on which makes them screw free
    • Corrugated underbelly protectant & insulation
    • No fabric on window valances (they will be like the Outback)
    • Seat Panel Finger Inserts for Finished Look & EZ Opening
    • Upgraded upholstery foam density
    Late 2016 -added Digital Alde display

And another thread:   They have made standard in 2017:  included bed slats with a cleat to secure the slats, Lagun table, shades that pull up rather than pull down, screens that pull down rather than pull up, struts to support the cabinet doors, different faucet in the galley sink.  

2018 model changes:
    Different upholstery
    CS models with standard front counter and cabinets and 3 way frig
    Standard front window and outside shower
    New Norcold 3 way with side venting
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    @lkc001, 2017 models came equipped with a wired in battery cut-off switch as well. One less mod to have to consider. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Great info to add to my checklist!  Thank you all 
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    @lkc001, 2017 models came equipped with a wired in battery cut-off switch as well. One less mod to have to consider. -Denise
    This is a good point and one I should have mentioned in my previous post. A major shortcoming of the earlier T@Bs was the lack of a battery cut-off. That--combined with newbie cluelessness--contributed to many owners toasting their first battery. Don't ask me how I know...  ;-)
    That said, cut-offs aren't hard to install and there are several older threads here with more info than you could possibly want. It was a big topic of conversation "back in the day" and I wouldn't be surprised if the previous owner of that 2015 already had one installed.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    Side vented Norcold fridge was a late 2017 model change.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az