Options

Retractable clothes line.

Has anyone installed a retractable clothes line. If so, where? And how did you mount it? I have an “S” model and am thinking about putting it in the shower. That way I’ll have a place to hang my dainties to dry. (:
Gerri (Gary) Ewing
Montgomery TX (Birthplace of the Texas Flag)
2018 320 S - "No Agenda Hacienda"
Tow Vehicle 2023 Honda Pilot AWD

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    I think jkjenn mounted one using the wood from the valence next to the door.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I don't, but have thought about it. I have thought about a retractable and you could mount it to the valances or to the area to the left of the shower door....it is about 4-6" wide and it is metal.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I use a Camco retractable clothesline between the rear handles on my 400, just as I did on my 320.  While not totally out of sight for unmentionables, it’s great for towels and wash clothes, and even a place to hang Luci lights for recharging. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Malo'o sent me one of their racks to demo last year and it is pretty nice. It comes with a strap for hanging on hooks or around trees. I added a suction cup. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 734
    @jkjenn--your awning reminds me of the old beechnut gum wrappers!  Colorful & cute. . . oops, did I just age myself?
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    nbrandtnbrandt Member Posts: 63
    Nice picture of Devil's Tower!  Also check out the Buffalo Jump to the south on I-90 by Sundance. 

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    I made a clothesline using the template in the Files section of the T@B Camping Trailers Facebook page. Search there for Clothesline Template, there may be multiple copies/versions with the same name. I believe it was originally designed for Tabbert/DM T@Bs so it didn’t quite fit, so I started with a cardboard prototype and made adjustments to it before cutting out plywood. It hangs from the T@B’s corner handles. We usually set it up on the driver side but if we’re leaving for the day we can use it on the passenger side under the awning in case of rain.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    cmaccmac Member Posts: 90
    We just run a thin diameter cord around the front handles on our DM Clamshell and attached the ends to each other with a rubber bungee cord to keep it tight.  Easy on, easy off and easy to stow.  Works well:  if it doesn't rain, and for the camp grounds that do not allow clothes lines.
    John & Cheryl
    2007 T@B ClamShell by Dutchman "Goli@th"
    2018 Chevy Colorado V-6
    Edmond, OK