Jenson TV not powering on

For any of you who might of had this issue.  I called Jenson.  Their tech problem solved my issue with me.  They have seen this before and told me it would be an issue with the a/c power cord.  I didn’t believe that would be the problem because a small blue light was lite in the lower left corner of the TV.  He told me the blue “standby light” can be on but doesn’t indicate a full 12v is being supplied to the TV.  They sent out a new power cord free of charge.  THE NEW CORD SOLVED MY PROBLEM!  The TV works perfectly now!

i hope this helps someone.
Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

Comments

• BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Thanks @dinzzy .  Good to know!
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    What do you mean by the "a/c power cord?" My TV only had a 12V DC power supply from the converter.
    I mention it because while my TV seemed to work fine the few time I used it, when I removed it I discovered a mounting screw had been driven into the DC power cable in the wall, almost severing one of the two leads. While the likelihood of such a "lucky" shot during construction is probably pretty slim, I expect it could potentially cause the issues you describe.
    2015 T@B S
  • dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    Yes it D/C.
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max