Options

TAB 400 Boondock rear storage

While viewing the TearDropShop website item of a TAB 400 trailer awning I noticed the installation of rack rails and a storage container.   https://teardropshop.com/products/t-b-400-trailer-awning      

Does anyone have any information/experience of installing such a modification? 

I am interested in some additional outside storage options. THis looks like a good option.

Thanks.
2019 TAB 400 Boondock

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,527

The keder rail on the TaBs are standard and used to hold the awning to the side of the TaB.
    If you are referring to the rack on the back of the TaB in the picture, I believe that is photo shopped.  In fact, this entire picture is photo-shopped as PahaQue did not have a picture of the 400 awning.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    This is actually a photo of the European T@B (I can’t actually tell if it’s a 400 model or not).  

The nüCamp version does not offer any rails or storage on the rear of the T@B 400. 

You might want to check www.allproadventures.com which is owned and run by the actual founder of the Pleasant Valley Teardrops that now goes by the name of nüCamp. They do know their own models and will steer you towards the product that is correct for your model. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”