Options

T@B 400 Subfloor Issues

Just put a deposit down on a New 2018 tab 400. We have heard now that there was some issues with the subfloor when they couldn't put azdel flooring in? Should I be concerned? Is there a way to check to see if my new tab might be one of the effected ones? I just don't want to buy something that I'm going to have problems with down the road.

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,421
    @Mickwe, I don't have a 400 but I don't recall a lot of discussion here on the forum about this issue.
    Is this something you read about here? If so, can you point to the relevant discussion(s)? If not, can you provide a few more details regarding the problem you are concerned about?
    Hopefully some of the growing number of 400 owners can offer a little insight.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    Allegedly the numbers are small, NuCamp I belive was replacing the floor in those for free. Not sure of build dates on the affected units, but I belive pre mid 2018 build dates?
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    I would get the VIN from the dealer and ask the factory to identify the flooring used in that build.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio