Options

Fabric separating from wallboard

Has anyone experienced the fabric on the TaB 400 bubbling or separating from the wallboard?  Also I have a big bubble in the vinyl on the ceiling.  Is there any way to fix these without having to take it back to the dealer?
2019 T@b 400 “Hazel”   Towed with a 2013 Ford F-150 STX  4X4 SuperCab 5.0L
table mod

Comments

• Options
    grubbstergrubbster Member Posts: 114
    I just recently noticed the fabric panel over the bed on my 400 came loose on the tv end of the bed.  There are two places on that side it was attached with screws and both have pulled out of the wall board.  I used one of the command strip hangers to hold it up temporarily until I can get it back to the dealer for repair.  Not sure if this is the same fabric issue you are having. 
    2023 F-150 Powerboost hybrid
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock
  • Options
    NinabeanNinabean Member Posts: 68
    @grubbster my fabric panels are staying attached, it is the fabric seems to have big air bubbles in it.  I have been using a pressing /scrapping like tool to scrape the big air pockets out and they look ok for a day but then show up elsewhere on the panel.😕
    table mod
  • Options
    DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 542
    Our 2018 400 had wrinkles over the bed upon delivery. The wrinkles vary upon heat and humidity. The NuCamp rep. was made aware of the issue as his visit coincided with our delivery. 
    NuCamp sent replacement panels under warranty. 
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts
  • Options
    NinabeanNinabean Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2019
    @DenisP yes exactly the same for me. Is it a big job to replace the panels? I notice the windows are installed over them.   Mine is over the bed near the reading light end. 
    I also have a bubble  in the vinyl ceiling .  Same thing comes and goes.
    table mod
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Our early 2018 had separating from the ceiling and some minor sagging.  I requested some of the trim buttons and installed them.  Try to find the roof aluminum ribs to anchor into.  NU Camp sent me several. 
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab