Air conditioner condensation?

I have been running my AC in the driveway for the first time today.  It is hot and humid here today and the AC is doing a great job but I am not seeing any water coming out of my 400.  Were should the condensation be draining?  The camper is fairly level.  Should I be concerned about it spilling out somewhere inside my camper?
2023 F-150 Powerboost hybrid
2019 T@B 400 Boondock

Comments

• DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    I know (thanks to some posts here in this forum) that the A/C on the 320 sits in a bit of a basin and has a drain that goes down a tube to the bottom of the trailer.  I had worried as I didn't see anything obvious.. but sure enough once I actually had a bit of a humid day and ran it, it drained very nicely...

For the 400, isn't the A/C on the floor area?  I would assume it's like m 320S and that there's a drain tube.

I know that with the 320S folks noticed that the drip tube is forward and toward the driver side so folks recommended level left to right or if you can't get perfectly level make sure the door side is a bit higher.. and level it back to front then crank down a couple cranks to give a very slightly forward tilt.. that will make sure gravity help that water get to the tube.

It is odd if you're not getting draining.. is it possible it just evaporated before hitting the tube?

~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    The Cool Cat in our 400 sits like it did in our 320.  on the floor in a shallow drip pan.  The lower corners of the outside grill have the corners bobbed with openings for the drainage of the condensation.  I usually level just a bit down and forward to help with drainage.  I also believe that the fan running helps to remove the condensation.  Not sure how the new A/C will deal with it.  Have seen picture of 2 vents on the bottom splash pan.  one for hot air to expel and the other for fresh air intake. 
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab