Options

Tail Lights

I noticed some of the lights are not lighting up in my left tail light on a 2019 T@B 400.  Anyone know if these can be replaced individually and how do I remove it?

Thanks,
Gary
2019 T@B 400 BDL
2018 Ford F-150 2.7L Ecoboost with tow package
PNW

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    It's all one unit.  The entire light needs replaced.  If you have owned the 400 less than a year, it is under warranty and contact your dealer.  If over a year, you can still contact your dealer.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    gspdxgspdx Member Posts: 208
    Thanks.  I bought it used so I am supplying the warranty I think.  :)
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    PNW
  • Options
    LuckyjLuckyj Member Posts: 286
    Just so you know, not that this is pretty or effcient, but technicaly, as long as one pixel is still on and is doing the job it is supposed to do, according to the law, you are not at fault.  This is the beauty of the led light system.  

But the more that are working, the better you can be seen by other, and it does not look good when even just one goes bad.  But this is me.  ;)

2017 T@G Max Outback "Le Refuge"
    TV 2005 jeep TJ unlimited
    and/or 2005 Nissan X-Trail 4wd
    Alaskan Malamuthe on board!

Les Escoumins and Petite-Riviere-St-Francois QC
  • Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    Luckyj said:
    Just so you know, not that this is pretty or effcient, but technicaly, as long as one pixel is still on and is doing the job it is supposed to do, according to the law, you are not at fault.  This is the beauty of the led light system.  

But the more that are working, the better you can be seen by other, and it does not look good when even just one goes bad.  But this is me.  ;)

I love skirting the law!! 😏
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    gspdxgspdx Member Posts: 208
    4ncar said:
    Luckyj said:

I love skirting the law!! 😏
    LOL!  Yes - I think we are OK at this point but would like to have all of the lights working.  Thanks.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    PNW
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    I had to replace one on our Tab 320.  It was an okay install, but I didn't realize that I had to take off the plastic around the light and also on the side.  Then the wiring wasn't the longest to wire the new one to.  ( I was under warranty and the company sent me a new one btw) 
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    TerryV6 said:
    I had to replace one on our Tab 320.  It was an okay install, but I didn't realize that I had to take off the plastic around the light and also on the side.  Then the wiring wasn't the longest to wire the new one to.  ( I was under warranty and the company sent me a new one btw) 
    All this you speak is truth! Could they have given us 3” of slack?🤬
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    It all ended well however...  I have pics here somewhere...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI