Options

320 stabilizer

Can someone find me a link to the stock stabilizer for a 320 outback. Managed to bend one late last night trying to fit in a very unlevel spot.

Spotty coverage here, but I looked at everything on Etrailer and didn't see it.
2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    It's a BAL light trailer stabilizing jack. Double check the measurement, but I'm almost certain it's the 20" version (Model 23026).
    I think you can buy them in various places online, but this will let you know exactly what you are looking for.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    If 23007s, I took two off, and could send your way.  But this could be your chance to put something stronger on instead. 
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• Options
    Should be the same thing. Model 23026 appears to be a set of two with the crank handle.
    The individual part number for just the jack is listed as 23007.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    morey000morey000 Member Posts: 155
    Given that the stock stabilizers don't reach the ground for an Outback.... is there a bolt-on longer version for available?  (it's still a pet peeve of mine that the Outback/Boondock units aren't produced with the right length stabilizer jacks)
    Silver on Silver, 320S '19 Outback Lite
  • Options
    There doesn't appear to be a longer version available from BAL. Maybe from another manufacturer, but that would most likely not be a direct bolt-on to the existing mounts.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    @DougH thanks, I'll be in touch.  In pretty happy with the ones on there. This one was done in by my stupidity.

• Options
    rcuomorcuomo Member Posts: 319
    edited June 2019
    99% sure it’s the 23026 on my 2018 320S. Here’s a picture with the patent # to cross reference.

‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    ‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
    ‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
    Huntington LI
  • Options
    rcuomorcuomo Member Posts: 319
    edited June 2019
    Yep, mine is the 23026

‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    ‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
    ‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
    Huntington LI
  • Options
    Pair of 23007s (19") and pads shipped.

• Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    Going to thank a lot of people in this post!

Thanks @DougH for shipping the stabilizers, glad to keep them out of the landfill. At least until I manage to break some more.

Thanks @dhauf, used our 3D printed paper towel holder for the first time this weekend, worked like a charm, very convenient!

Thanks @Dalehelman, just finishing dumping the tanks for the first time since combining the black and gray tank outlets, so much better.

This forum has added enormous value to our purchase.  Thanks all!

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @db_cooper, ssssshhhhhhhh! Being so public might be dangerous. I hear they're still looking! And, I would hate to have someone debunk the myth. Pardon me, er, urban legend.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    I wasn't going to say anything, but after I shipped him a couple stabilizers I wasn't using anymore, he overnighted a battery bank of six Battle Born LiFePO4 batteries and 600W of additional auto tracking solar panels to an installer at the RV storage place we use...  almost like money means nothing to him. Coincidence I'm sure... probably just some leftover equipment he had in the shed next to the sky diving gear.