Options

Mystery water drip

Have a couple questions after my most recent trip this last weekend-- will post them in separate posts-- 1st.  Was hooked up to shore power & water.  There are 4 drain hoses coming from the bottom of the trailer-- one white about 9 inches behind the tire drivers side which had a very slow drip while hooked up to water.  Another white drain@ 7 inches behind the first which drains water when either the hot water tank or fresh water drain lines are opened then a few inches behind the second white is I assume the alde fluid drain - it is black with a gray plug in the line.  Then there is another black drain line @ 16 inches in towards the center of the trailer that also drains water when the drain lines are opened.  What is the white drain directly behind the tire & why would it be dripping?  No leaks or water anywhere inside where all the plumbing lines are & only drips when on city water.  Yes I do have a pressure reducer on the city water faucet.  Ideas please?

2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
Woohoo!

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    It sounds like one of your water shut off valves isn’t fully closed. Check underneath the drivers side back cushion where the Alde lives. There are red and blue (hot and cold) line each going into the floor/drain. Check both valve handles to make sure it’s closed. Just the ones going to the drains though. Good luck!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    JanandDaveJanandDave Member Posts: 119
    Hi. We have a 2016 320S.

Ours is similar in layout, except...

The first drain back from the tire is red and drains the hot water line for winterizing. (Under constant pressure from city water, I'm guessing this valve is not fully closed, or it has some gunk in it. Open and close it a couple of times.)

The next one back is blue and drains the cold water line for winterizing.

The one just behind that is plugged and drains the Alde glycol.

The one 16 inches in from these is the Alde cold water drain (the yellow handle on the floor next to the Alde, it's hard to see the drain tube from the top side).

There is one more a couple of inches in from the blue cold water drain. It is larger. On the top side it has a rubber stopper with four holes. Two of these have clear lines from the Alde glycol reservoir. The third drains the Alde hot water pressure relief valve. The fourth drains the Alde glycol pressure relief valve.

Hope this is of use.  :)

2016 T@B 320 Max S  "T@BsentMinded"
    2009 Subaru Outback R 3.0
    2022 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,594
    This Picture might Help

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    You aren't running the AC, are you?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    @jkjenn I believe the AC drip tube is forward of the tire and towards center. At least that is where mine is.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    dsfdogs said:
    @jkjenn I believe the AC drip tube is forward of the tire and towards center. At least that is where mine is.
    I didn't know of the poster has the new setup and if the drip location had changed, but yes, on the T@bs with the window style AC, it is ahead of the tire.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 734
    @jkjenn No I wasn't using the a/c.  According to the pic from @MuttonChops-- thanks!  It must be coming from the hot water drain line-- I'll be checking out that shut off valve next-- thank you all for your info😀
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!