What Did You Pay For Your T@B?

2»

Comments

• VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,489
    cyoung said:
    Are prices for trailers going to be higher on the west coast due to shipping cost?
    The prices I am seeing here in Washington seem higher that what I am seeing posted here.

Absolutely. However, remember that dealers are asking retail prices; you can and should negotiate to get a decent to substantial discount. Locally, used Tab models in WA tend to command fairly high asking prices too. They’re fairly popular around here. 

If you’re west of the Cascades, we hold a Tab owners’ breakfast in Edmonds on the first Sunday of the month. The Eastern WA crew holds theirs a week later on the second Saturday (I think?) in the Spokane area. Both sides join up to camp together in Wenatchee in May. Loads of support for new & prospective owners in this area!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • boonieboonie Member Posts: 83
    picked our 2020 boondock edge up in minnesota. it has 6, maybe, hardly visible hail dents, bought it in the fall (good time),  got it for $21, 000. 
    2018- 400- Colorado V6-Marin MT bikes :) 
  • JohnDanielsCPAJohnDanielsCPA Member Posts: 238
    T@B 320S 2017, standard model but with the boondock axle, wheels and tires, and metal propane compartment; bought 8/2016 for $20,450 in Boise, Idaho.  They were somewhat cheaper in Utah at the time, and several thousand dollars cheaper east of the Mississippi.  So, although not specified in the purchase agreement, no doubt the shipping cost had an impact on the cost.
    2022 T@B 400 BD
    2019 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost with Long Bed
  • cyoungcyoung Member Posts: 53
    This is all good information, I just got quoted $26,494 for a 2021 Boondock edge from a Seattle area dealer. I will put my negotiations skills to work and see what I can do.
    2021 320 BOONDOCK, 2017 F150 2.7 ECOBOOST
  • VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,489
    cyoung said:
    This is all good information, I just got quoted $26,494 for a 2021 Boondock edge from a Seattle area dealer. I will put my negotiations skills to work and see what I can do.
    That’s MSRP + delivery to the region (that part is about $2k) and, well, there’s only one Seattle Tab dealer. Many of us have used them, and they are not a “no haggle” dealership, so do not accept that price. They will also have a strong presence at the RV show in two weeks, with cheaper prices posted there. (Hint, that may not be their lowest either.)

Make sure you know the differences between the 2021 and earlier models, the 2021 is a completely new interior redesign. There’s a nuCamp video from a few months ago that shows the prototype. What you see on the lot right now will not be the same at all.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • JeansorJeansor Member Posts: 28
    boonie said:
    picked our 2020 boondock edge up in minnesota. it has 6, maybe, hardly visible hail dents, bought it in the fall (good time),  got it for $21, 000. 
    Elk River RV?  We got out 2020 Boondock Edge there last October.  I
    think the hail dents give it character! ;)
    2013 Nissan Frontier
    2020 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge: Sm@lls
  • TampakayakerTampakayaker Member Posts: 554
    Got a 2016 320 Max S October 2019 in a private sale for $12K. 

Drove from Tampa to Atlanta area to get it.

I'm the 3rd owner.  Original owner took it out 1 time then when she went home it wouldn't fit in her garage so she took it back and got a T@G. 

Second owners, if they used it much took very good care of it and installed a sewer line holder on it along with a medium sized diamond plate storage box on the hitch between the propane bin and the jack.  It has the chrome spoked rims also.

Was immaculate inside and out.

It was supposed to be 12.5K, but when we got there found out it was a 2016 and not a 2017, so they took off $500.
    2006 RAM 1500 4 door, 2016 T@B 320 MAX S 
    Tampa FL
  • ytram1958ytram1958 Member Posts: 20
    edited June 2020
    2017 Tab320 S Outback Edition with Bluetooth brake controller. $15,175 including all fee's. Drove from Prescott Arizona to San Diego to pick it up from original owner. Very little use, maybe 3 or 4 trips. Interior perfect, but had a little fading on the red roof plastic. Purchased in May 2020. Came with wheel lock, two sets of jack pads, wheel chocks, 2 new sewer hoses, new sewer hose storage tube and outdoor mat.
    2017 Tab 320s Outback, Towed by a 2017 Jeep Jku, Live in Prescott, Arizona
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    I would consider that a good price for a California T@B.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • incidentalmusicincidentalmusic Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2020
    My wife and I are closing on a brand new, 2020 320 CS-S, Boondock Lite for $22,750 (including fees, title, tags) up in NY next weekend. It's a good 2-3k more then I wanted to pay, but every dealership I have called in a 250 mi. radius is out of stock and only taking orders for 2021, so no wiggle room there. COVID demand for RV'ing seems very real, in fact when we stopped by Beckley's, in MD we could barely find a parking spot. We are super excited first time RV'ers looking to finally get of the air mattress and into some real comfort! This forum has been an AMAZING resource, glad to meet you all!