Options

Tab 400 With three way fridge, where to hang clothes

When I was looking for a camper I saw a 400 boondock with the small 2way fridge under the sink. When I was ordering my tab 400 I saw the option for a 3way fridge. I didn't know that would replace the wardrobe with a larger fridge moved from under the sink. I do miss the hanging area. But I camp with a loaners on wheels group and we make food to share so I make my stuff before I go and put it in the fridge. I prefer being able to open and slide stuff out as I need it. The freezer is just big enough to hold meat for my dog and frozen vegan stuff for me. It seems to work fine on gas if there is no ac power and fine when driving on 12v. I have a small Honda generator which will run the ac and fridge together if I need to when boondocking.
I do really miss the hanging wardrobe, although I mostly wear t-shirts and jeans with the occasional dress or skirt. So the drawers work well. I am still trying to work out how to get hanging storage. There are hooks in the bathroom behind the curtain for coats. I did think of trying to section a narrow space off, but I don't see how it might work yet and there is the moisture issue from the shower. Any ideas in this area?

Comments