Options

Budget Cargo Nets?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ReenieGReenieG Member Posts: 175
    edited January 2022
    @rcuomo I measured roughly the height from the bottom to the door latch. It's about 20" give or take & the width is roughly about 16" so it appears those 2 nets pictured on that door are much smaller. I'd say they're probably more like the 8x11" ones on Organized Obie in case anyone else is interested.
    They also have an 8x16 so before I order I may go back to measure the exact width to see if those wider ones would fit.
    EDIT: I had another T@B owner with their trailer in their driveway under a carport measure the door area for the nets for me. The width of the door is 20" and the height from the bottom of the door to the bottom of the latch is 26" in case anyone else is wondering what would fit there.
    I'm waiting to find out how much @GatorEgg 's order was since overall unless I can find a smoking discount code, Obie might actually be more, unless the nucamp BD netting package doesn't include the door.
    I'm thinking all I'd want on my T@B is the two cubby nets & the two door nets.
    2018 T@B 320S / 2020 Chevy Traverse V6 AWD / Phoenix, AZ
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    FWIW, I decided not to order the organized obie nets but found this to put on my door. I think these will work nicely and they were only $9 for the pair with free shipping via Amazon Prime. No holes drilled, just velcro sticky tape. I'll come back and comment IF they don't stay stuck, but I think they will. I cleaned the surface of the door with alcohol first, then applied the tape and let it set overnight. I set the tape 15" apart at the widest part, so at rest the netting is not extremely taught causing excess stress on the tape. The netting are pockets with a bottom. I think these will work nicely for light weight storage items like empty trash bags, maps, dog leashes, cell phone, charging cords, etc. Here's a link: https://amzn.to/33zo3AA
  • Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 451
    ReenieG said:
    @GatorEgg so how much was the nucamp netting total and which nets are in your package? 
       Sorry, I just saw your question.  I don’t “login” often.
       The whole deal, 2 side nets and shipping was $75 .  I actually got four because they first  sent me the wrong size.  I tried to ship them back but they didn’t want them.
    👍 NuCamp.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    @GatorEgg no problem, thanks for the reply. I'm sure others would like to know too. I think I did good on the $9 nets for the door. They look clean and I think they'll work fine.
  • Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 451
    Yes, if not looking for the factory specific sizes you did well.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    PassportPassport Member Posts: 112
    Go to eBay and search for car nets, a lot of them are under $10.00