Options

Finishing Touch Modifications

Since I had everything torn apart redoing the kitchen and the top of the CoolCat cabinet, took the opportunity to do a few other mods.

Found a little box/shelf to hold the cell phones for charging. The nickel trim are fold out hooks.

The inside of the closet is devoid of the previous tangled mess of cords and antennas and the XM radio receiver. Did it correctly this time, shortened all the cords and coiled and secured them correctly in the very top of the closet out of sight.

New coolcat top with matching laminate and trim to the kitchen

Ran coax with a splitter from the driver side outlet through the benches around to the front, so I don't have to crawl under the trailer to connect our outside TV

Replaced the exterior porch light with a new LED fixture, blue vinyl to cover scratches and different screw holes.

Some interior LED light strips

My exterior light strip under the Keder rail, now runs on 12V so that I don't have to plug it in with an extension cord. (One less thing to do when setting up camp)
I tried covering up the wire with trim, but kept cracking the trim with the staple gun, so decided to live with the wire

Correctly ran the XM antenna through the roof into the top of the closet. Previously it just ran through the window.

Now that all the little projects are done, all the caulking and sealing is done, I can load him back up and go camping!!
Carol
MOUSE-KE-T@B
2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
Harvest, AL

Comments