Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Buuuuummmpppp!  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 910
    Getting here we were wondering... now just rain.... we will miss you all!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @2Cougs have you checked the fire ring for high water marks yet? Nice cozy setup and yes, I have camping envy! :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Happy camping & we'll see you soon!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    It's breakfast day! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Another fun breakfast in the books! It was fun to meet new people and catch up with everyone! Best wishes to Jim on his move to Olympia! You know where to find us if you’re ever back. See you all again next month! 
  • Options
    Hey! One more sleep until our SpoTab breakfast! Hope to see everyone there!
  • Options
    I have to miss Lincoln Rock, but I'll be there for breakfast. :joy:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Both COUGS will be at breakfast! Looking forward to it!

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    We will be there.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, @ericnliz, @Dalehelman, @tabtrek, @Vikings, and all the other people coming to breakfast tomorrow.... don’t forget tomorrow is Jr Lilac parade so traffic will be different 

• Options
    @2Cougs thank you for the reminder! I’ll take a different route.
  • Options
    Folks, I need to gracefully bow out today. My arm is driving me NUTS! I'll miss seeing all of you. :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Hey SpoTab folks... look who took a page out of @2Cougs travel book AND are lucky to be next to me on their maiden voyage... =)

• Options
    Breakfast is this s Saturday, June 8, 9:30 am at Perkins on Division. I’m currently camping so I’m going to miss all of you! 
  • Options
    We be there.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    We’ll be there! B)

• Options
    Just a reminder that our SpoTab breakfast is this coming Saturday, 9:30am at Perkins off Division. All are welcome, Tab owners and the just curious! We’re the noisy group in the back room.  :)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    We will be their.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    It could happen! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    mergsmergs Member Posts: 17
    New Tab owners here taking our first trip on Saturday. Unfortunately we're heading the other way. Hopefully we'll make it next month.

P.s. is there room to park a truck + tab at Perkins?
  • Options
    @mergs - Welcome!  Sorry we will miss you, but hope you have a GREAT first trip!  Weather should be good for you.  
    Yes... there is plenty of room for truck + T@b.   =)  Hope to see you next month.

• Options
    @mergs welcome to the Tab family, and the SpoTab group! The easiest parking is on the street right there at Perkins. There’s always space! Which Tab did you get? We hope to meet you in August! 
  • Options
    mergsmergs Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2019
    @mergs welcome to the Tab family, and the SpoTab group! The easiest parking is on the street right there at Perkins. There’s always space! Which Tab did you get? We hope to meet you in August! 
    Thanks everyone. We bought a used 2010 from a seller out in Libby. Believe its a TQ model. Pics above.
  • Options
    Ok all you Eastern Washington Tabbers, only one more sleep till the SpoTab breakfast. Tomorrow, Saturday, 9:30am at Perkins off Division. It’s always great to see friends, both old and new!
  • Options
    Another great breakfast in the books!  Thanks to @ddeg for bringing Barbara and Jim along!

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    edited July 2019
    Greetings to the SpoT@b group from the Dragon and her family. Today, 07/28/19 finds us about 15 miles north of Spokane in the Dragoon Creek Campground (state of Washington DNR land, site 23). It has been an aspiration of mine to attend a breakfast, but the timing has just never been correct to make that happen. We continue on our way tomorrow to spend some time in Olympic National Park, the Olympic Penninsula, and to the coast in Aberdeen. After Portland, some time in the Columbia River area, a quick dip south to Salt Lake City (family), on to Moab and then a speedy dash back to Michigan. And, as many of you have learned through our "STRANDED" posting, these dragons really CAN fly! Again, sorry to have missed all of you! 
    Maybe another time? !!!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    @dragonsdofly - SO sorry we missed you!  If I had known sooner I would have driven out and visited!  Have a great rest of your trip!  Olympic Peninsula is beautiful!

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @2Cougs, didn't get your message until today, as most federal camping areas have no phone service. We're in the southwestern area of Olympic National Park, preparing to travel to Astoria, Portland and up the river Gorge. I really am sorry we missed breakfast. We wish everyone safe and happy travels, and get togethers.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    edited August 2019
    @dragonsdofly In case you’ve not spent time in the Gorge, Crown Point is one of our favorite Columbia Gorge lookout points with great views east to west as it stands ~700 feet above the river. If you haven’t seen it, it’s stunning. The Multnomah Falls parking lot is usually full before 10am. (Exit 31) but there’s a shuttle bus that runs from exit 25 to the falls. We’d be happy to supply a list of Portland locations to check out, but you may have friends and family already here. Sounds like a great trip!
    SpotTabbers, please accept my apologies for traveling far afield from Spokane.🤭
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner