Options

Table Replaced

2»

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Initially, I just removed the table legs, and used the top. I have a Clamshell. When it was just myself, I used the table top for a single bed, and added the extra boards provided for a double bed. However, the opening has never been quite square, and it never fit quite right.
    I bought a sheet of 3/4" MDF, and cut two pieces to fit exactly (and the cuts are not square to exactly match the opening).

I also added some 1x4 boards screwed vertically on the base of the benches to provide some support to the rail from underneath.

(We actually had a rail crack on an early trip)
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    LARKLARK Member Posts: 146
    It will pull the T@G!
    M@rk and Donn@ : 2015 T@B S Max, Silver/Black, 2008 Toyota Beef Taco DC
  • Options
    lara9209lara9209 Member Posts: 45
    curious if anyone has attempted to install a pedestal base on the floor of the newer models where there is underfloor heating ...
    John & Lisa, 2016 M@x S, Silver/Yellow, Hood Canal, WA, TV = 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
  • Options
    maypomaypo Member Posts: 1
    Our 2013 tab 320 didn't come with a table does anyone know where to get one. Thanks
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,511
    maypo said:
    Our 2013 tab 320 didn't come with a table does anyone know where to get one. Thanks
    The table that came with the 2013 T@Bs is heavy and cumbersome. It was the very first thing I changed. If you're in California and you have a clamshell, you can have mine.

There are much better alternatives. First, you can make or buy a slat system like NuCamp provides with the current model T@Bs. Contact a NuCamp dealer to arrange a purchase or easily fabricate yourself. (Search this forum for "slats"). The slats are used to bridge the gap between the benches instead of the table to make up your bed. Next, get a lighter, maneuverable table. The current T@Bs come with a Lagun table (Search this forum for "Lagun mount"). You can buy the mount from a NuCamp dealer or there are other dealers. Shop around for the best prices. You can buy or make a table top that attaches to the Lagun mount. 
    I rarely use a table indoors (mostly when I need to work) so I just carry this lightweight aluminum table instead. https://amzn.to/2LPItLZ
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    ChrisKChrisK Member Posts: 273
    jdargis said:
    My modification has the front leg flush with. the front of the table, so no foot below the table to raise and lower.  Plus, we now can move the table top back 6 inches from the front of the trailer.  Also, we can pull it forward to the original position, if we want too.
    Love my table. Might have to do this though. Sounds like a great idea.
    2014 T@b S Max AKA T@dpole
  • Options
    utahuskerutahusker Member Posts: 10
    maypo said:
    If UT is close to you.  I have one also, if you come pick it up.