Options

be prepared for zombies

13»

Comments

• Options
    treefrogtreefrog Member Posts: 95
    O-boy... I'm not antisocial, just private.
  • Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    We had our first real zombie! So far, most people have been leaving us alone. Most yell from their car while driving by “cute camper!” I think people in Missouri are either shy or think we are weirdos. Anyway, “anyways”,  we took a long drive and I mean a VERY long drive (4.5 hr became 11 hour) for the weekend for Pride in Nashville from St. Louis a few weekends ago.

There was an 18 wheeler accident on the only bridge open from Illinois to Kentucky. We sat on the highway for about 5 hours which ended about 11:30pm. People were getting out of their cars. Most people did not have a cell signal so we had no idea what was going on.

A lady walked up and said she had to pee and asked if she could use the bathroom in our trailer. I told her we didn’t have one. And she gave me the “as if” face and said “REEEally.” I told her the blInds are open, take a look for yourself! Hahaha crazy! She peeked in. Then she huffed, I offered her napkins from my car and she walked away and peed in front of her car like the rest of us. 

😂😂😂

2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    So @ColleenD2 I guess you could call her a zompee instead of zombie. There’ve been a few stories about them here, fairly elusive creatures. 
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,499
    Haha!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    This is where a "Travel John" would come in handy for all. I keep a couple in my truck. I have been caught in a place where there was no working bathroom and it was wonderful to have! Check em out on Amazon (I have no affiliation, btw).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Yes! You could have one just for the zombies! 
    "Sorry, I don't have a toilet, but you can use this!"
    Or this:

Ratkity said:
    This is where a "Travel John" would come in handy for all. I keep a couple in my truck. I have been caught in a place where there was no working bathroom and it was wonderful to have! Check em out on Amazon (I have no affiliation, btw).

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited July 2019
    5 hours huh? That's awful.

When the bladder-masses began to realize 'hey! there's a toilet in that camper!', and the revolt began, I'd have to make a U-turn and high-tail it outta there!  :o

No, definitely not a public toilet! (Not even for kids!)

Can you imagine trying to instruct each person on how to use an RV toilet, how not to use too much water, etc ("well, where do I wash my hands"...)? 

What the heck to do when your black tank fills up, and then you have to turn folks away? Then the real revolt starts! Much better to say NO!

Yikes!!

We had our first real zombie! So far, most people have been leaving us alone. Most yell from their car while driving by “cute camper!” I think people in Missouri are either shy or think we are weirdos. Anyway, “anyways”,  we took a long drive and I mean a VERY long drive (4.5 hr became 11 hour) for the weekend for Pride in Nashville from St. Louis a few weekends ago.

There was an 18 wheeler accident on the only bridge open from Illinois to Kentucky. We sat on the highway for about 5 hours which ended about 11:30pm. People were getting out of their cars. Most people did not have a cell signal so we had no idea what was going on.

A lady walked up and said she had to pee and asked if she could use the bathroom in our trailer. I told her we didn’t have one. And she gave me the “as if” face and said “REEEally.” I told her the blInds are open, take a look for yourself! Hahaha crazy! She peeked in. Then she huffed, I offered her napkins from my car and she walked away and peed in front of her car like the rest of us. 

😂😂😂

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,499
    @ColleenD2, good thing you had a U model with no bathroom!  Then again, you could run a pay toilet business!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Jackie_DaveJackie_Dave Member Posts: 73
    We were camped at Rollins Pond in the Adirondacks and had one couple stop and ask questions about the camper. There was another Tab320s in the park and they stopped to ask about our canopy setup. Said the ones made for the camper are way to expensive. Both were from Quebec. 
    2018 T@B 320-S / 2007 Toyota Tundra
    Harpers Ferry, WV