Just finished a couple upgrades. Photos attached.

Just finished my Outback Tub and Platform upgrade with 2/6volt Batteries. Added a fuse panel,LED light with micro switch, A Propane  gauge and made 2 single bed extensions as per teztabs design . Worked out great. Here’s a few pics.

Comments

• linolino Member Posts: 224
    Thanks for the pics
    I’m considering having the battery mod done by the factory when I go there next month
  • BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    edited July 2019
    Very professional and clean job (especially the wiring) @51chevy.  I also like the fold up supports on the bed extensions.  I'll have to go back and look at @teztab's post, because I don't recall that.  Some questions for you.............

Are the fuses protecting anything other than the battery, and possibly the LED light?

Is the toggle switch for the LED light?

What did you use for an LED light, and where did you mount it (photos)?

Do you have any photos or advice on how you mounted the batteries in the aluminum tub? 

It looks like you added a gas-filled support strut to hold the aluminum tub lid up.  Which did you use, and how did you mount it?

Again, very impressive.  Thanks for sharing.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    Also impressed. Do you do fabrication work professionally?
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 411
    Looks fantastic!
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    We slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.