So close we can taste it...

awahlawahl Member Posts: 25
edited March 2020 in Introductions
Well, our 2021 400 BDL has arrived. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) it remains locked behind the fence at our dealer. It arrived on March 21st. We were scheduled to take delivery this morning (March 28th) at 9am. That all changed on Monday the 23rd when the shelter in place order here in Michigan was announced. So much for that! Honestly with everything going on related to the "hidden enemy" we are probably fine with it. It's quite trivial actually - so many people have much worse problems to deal with right now. We remain happy and hopeful that our T@b adventures will start and continue, albeit a little later than planned.
2021 T@B 400 Boondock  |  2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 3.6L V6 

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @awahl, oh my! Congratulations on your trailer are in order, as well as sympathies and condolences! This is the quintessential definition of a conundrum. My vote goes to say safe! This ketchup is gonna take a bit to pour. A n t i c i p a t i o n !
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Yes! Such a mixed bag for you. Have patience. It's worth the wait. Congrats and welcome to the family!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• MandMsMandMs Member Posts: 5
    We are in a similar situation. Got to be tough for you though, being sooo close.  

We’ve ordered a 400 and our dealer said it’s built but still sitting on the lot at the factory.  Now our dealer is closed so a delivery date is TBD. It will happen when it happens.  Our focus is to stay safe, stay vigilant, and to stay healthy so we can actually get an opportunity to use our trailer. 
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    congrats...at least you know it's in a safe place..and you can see it.continue reading up on it's systems...
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited March 2020
    Bolt cutters..... 
    (Kidding)
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 958
    Congrats!  We just picked ours up on Tuesday.  We were supposed to pick it up yesterday but due to the current situation I had them move it up to Tuesday.  Glad I did or ours too would be sitting behind the fence.  We spent about 3 hours today moving into it. You're going to love it!
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 449
    Congrats.  As others said, have patience.  The lockdowns should start easing by July or August.  The best time of the year, summer!  Then we’ll fill the parks.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    This should be over by May, hopefully anyway...  :s
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • awahlawahl Member Posts: 25
    Hi Tabbers! - just wanted to say thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments   :) 

Stay safe & keep smiling! 
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock  |  2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 3.6L V6