Options

New to us 2019 TAB 400 Boondock Lite-What is your favorite nickname?

qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
We were so excited to finally get our new 2019 Tab 400 BL this week. Kudos to the T@B forum for having a for sale section as we got it from a forum member who was relocating and needed to sell their nearly new trailer. The forum was also a lot of help when it came to researching questions for this long distance sale and ideas on safe towing (which I had not done for quite a few years). We made the trip from Ohio from Tennessee back home in 2 days and again found about overnites at Cracker Barrel from this forum and the Allstays app. The attached picture was from our first nite coming home and it got down to 36 degrees. We were cozy and warm with our Alde on propane. The prior owners took immaculate care of this trailer and we could not be happier. Now we are puzzling over a new name for him/her. Any favorite nicknames out there for your TAB 400 BL?

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab

Comments

• Options
    CrabTabCrabTab Member Posts: 457
    We chose CRABTAB because our first adventure was crabbing on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

Your inspiration for a name will come to you...

2019 320 Boondock Edge
     - Sold Jan 2022
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 997
    Congrats! Great looking trailer.  The name will come to you at the right moment.  Our first trailer was named "Vixen."  Our first trip with her was to Yellowstone and while walking the boardwalk in Norris Geyser Basin, Vixen geyser erupted just as we started to look at it.  The name stuck.  We recently got our 2021 400 and she is named "Vixen Gail."  We added the Gail in memory of my mother-in-law who passed all too soon of cancer last summer.  It's fun to name your trailer!

2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    YanniLazarusYanniLazarus Member Posts: 343
    We finally settled on calling our T@B320S "T@BLOO"

it is our perfect covid 19 escape pod because of the "loo" and we love the "Tableau" second meaning. 

As our kids have told me many a time... if you have to explain it... we'll! 
    Yanni Lazarus 2020 T@B320S, 2018 RAV4 Adventure, Central CT
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    We used our TV's license plate to guide us...for both the T@g (Bowser's Bed & Bre@kf@st) and our upsized T@b (Bowser's C@stle)... It will come to you...maybe after your first trip!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
    Thanks all, we had ours named by our 4 year old granddaughter whose nickname is Goose. She is quite precocious and on first look named our trailer Todd. So Todd he is and we have had several trips around TN state parks this year. 

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    Peace and Quiet😁

jeannie
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    kmulhkmulh Member Posts: 36
    C@mper
    2021 T@B 400 BD
    2020 F150 3.5 ecoboost
    Columbus, OH
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    T@B, or 320, or Hoosier T@B, of “If not now...when?”, or all mine, or ...... 

This is sort of like when Mother went through my other 3 siblings names before saying “Oh, Verna”😂😂😂😂
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Mellow_YellowMellow_Yellow Member Posts: 332
    Sunny: short for sunny side up, because she's yolk yellow!  :D
    2014 T@B 320 S "Sunny" - 2015 Toyota Sienna LE - British Columbia, Canada