Toilet Height

This might seem like a strange question...could someone give me the height of the toilet in the Tab 400 please?  I know it sits on a raised platform so I would need the measurement of the toilet itself (from the platform) and also the height of the platform.  This is so I can source an appropriate height replacement.

The reason I am asking is that I am looking to buy a 400 and my wife has mobility issues that need to be thought out before we commit.  The stock one is too low for her.  I read in another discussion that someone had replaced theirs and it was as simple as a household toilet.  

Thanks very much.

Comments

• falcon1970falcon1970 Member Posts: 754
    @TabRookie
    On my NOV 2018 build 2019 model TAB400 the toilet sits 11 3/4" from the pedestal to the seat and 16 1/2" from the shower pan to the seat.
    Be aware, however, that nuCamp has a habit of making changes throughout the model year.  Sometimes they are fairly major changes and sometimes they are trivial changes that really aren't all that noticeable.  You should really find a trailer that you like and take measurements on the one you will buy.
    As an example that might bite you, I believe the 2021 models come with cassette toilets.  The dimensions are most likely very different from non-cassette toilets.
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    Only the new Tab 320 has a cassette toilet, the Tab 400 toilet remains unchanged at this point in time, at least on the 2021 models released so far.
    cheers

2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • 4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    I have removed and reinstalled the toilet on my 320. I have removed and reinstalled many House hold toilets. I assure you, the toilets in the RVs are WAY easier then the house hold, so commit! And find a toilet that works for you and replace it. It’s too easy!😀 ok, I’ll get off my throne with all this potty talk!!!😂😂😂
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • TabRookieTabRookie Member Posts: 26