320 S and a kiddo

Hello,

Looking at the 320S it appears that the bed is just shy of a king size.

Anyone using this for a husband and wife team, with a toddler?

We generally have no sleeping on a king, so I am thinking this won't really be a issue.

Just looking for some feedback

Comments

• Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    Should work, one member here slept with two adults and two young boys on that size bed, without any issues.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • SubaruLouSubaruLou Member Posts: 119
    Should not be a problem at all. Especially if you sleep back to front. The kiddo can sleep on the short bathroom side and the two adults can sleep and have feet over the end if taller. I recently had three adults sleep in my 320 S when I took my in-laws from TX to AZ to avoid the 'Rona. The walls help fit more people because, unlike a regular bed, you can't fall off the bed trying to sleep way to one side.
    2019 T@B 320 S  |  2019 Subaru Ascent
  • CamakCamak Member Posts: 15
    My wife and I share the bed with our German Shepard. I get about 8” of bed space up tight against the wall. Sometimes I go sleep in the Jeep. But yea it should work for two adults and a toddler
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    I did an overnight with my 2 neices (8 &12) last year and we had a ton of room.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014