Wanted: a T@B 400 to rent.

Hello, my first post. I did read all the required docs on posting. 
 It is my intention to purchase a T@B 400 for my wife and myself in September or October. I have looked on line at multiple sources to rent a 400 to no avail. I would like to rent one for a few days before my purchase just to be sure my wife and I are happy with that model before buying. I’m in the Denver area and am willing to travel some to rent one. I was thinking of purchasing a used 2017 or earlier. 
Does anyone here have or know of one that I can rent?

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    @jbobola - the first 400s were 2018 models.  Look what I found by Googling nuCamp Rentals!

https://nucamprv.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44001937049-rentals
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • jbobolajbobola Member Posts: 2
    Thank for the info of the first year. Did not realize that. Hoping to find a rental in Colorado. 
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Sharon_is_SAM, thanks for the link! Didn't even know a list like that existed. We have friends who love our 320, but would like to "try on" a 400. Great!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
    That list is buried somewhere on the nuCamp RV website.  
  • TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited July 2020
    @jbobola - the first 400s were 2018 models.  Look what I found by Googling nuCamp Rentals!

https://nucamprv.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44001937049-rentals
    When did nuCamp add a genuine help desk to their website?
    I'm used to seeing "contact customer service by email" on this forum.
    Does that also create a ticket on the help desk or is it best to submit a ticket by visiting the help desk?

2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    edited July 2020
    Does sending an email to repairs@nucamprv.com or tech@nucamprv.com still work, or am I using the wrong email addresses?
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    NüCamp recently revamped their email addresses to help us, the owners and customers of their products. They are located on the contact list in the categories on the left. 

Customercare@nucamprv.com is for general questions and they will direct to a person who can help 

tech@nucamprv.com is to reach technical support. While most of us have talked via email to Creed as the tech behind the email address, he now has a trainee who Creed feels will be a great asset to help him. 

Warranty@nucamprv.com is for warranty issues such as the Air8 issues, etc. NüCamp has a one year warranty, and you must send in the warranty cards (or go online) for each of the products used in your T@B’s. Jensen has their own warranty, as does Norcold, Isotherm, etc. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    @Sharon_is_SAM, thank you for posting the nüCamp link.  I spent the morning going through all the topics, just to see what is there.  They cover several topics that repeatedly come up on the forum.  Although some of it is fairly general at this time, I found new/helpful information as well, so it was time well spent.  When you click on whether the info was helpful or not, they provide an opportunity to provide feedback if you did not find it helpful.  I commented on a few topics and they immediately responded and even added a couple of my suggestions.

In their E-mail response, they wrote:  "Thank you for this valuable feedback. This is a new section of the website that we are still evolving and growing and we value feedback like this to help us out.  Don't hesitate to send over other suggestions as you see them and we will look at how we can use them to increase our knowledge base."

So, if anybody wants to help improve the information, they provide that opportunity.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    edited July 2020
    @Verna ; Thanks! I forwarded my last email to Customercare, and got an immediate auto-response email back... versus no response from the last "tech" or "repairs" emails. 
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

@Bayliss, yeah I stumbled upon that.  Good to know they want more info.  I need to go back and find out how to access that from the nuCamp RV webpage.
  • BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    That would be good to know, @Sharon_is_SAM.  I couldn't figure it out.  I think you found a "magic" back door.

Your link is worth posting somewhere in a prominent spot on this forum, or asking nuCamp to make it "visible" on their site.  It does not appear that you can get it through their "Support" tab.  The link you posted is for the "fresh desk," whatever that is.  It almost seems like it is a dealer link.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

I will work on it!
This discussion has been closed.