Options

Hi from Sonoma county

DudleeDudlee Member Posts: 24
edited September 2020 in Introductions
Hello T@B people.  We brought home a 2019 320 S Boondock Lite last week.  We found it while walking in our neighborhood. I've added a WiFi rear view camera that links with my iPad in the Nissan Frontier. Hope to have some photos from a campsite next month. 

—  2019 320 S Boondock, 2016 Nissan Frontier, Sonoma County

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,530
    Very nice, but it sounds like you put a leash on it and brought it home😂. Welcome to the forum!  Is it purple?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Yes it’s Purple. Maybe the only one?
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,511
    You're welcome to join the NorCal group. Unfortunately we had to cancel our October rally but we hope to be back in Olema in May.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    There are 2 or 3 purple ones. If my memory serves me correctly....one was special ordered, but the special ordered accessories were not correct. A second one was manufactured and was correct. It is possible someone else saw the purple color and special ordered it also. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 913
    Hope you have weathered the storm of fires in NoCal... I have folks in Santa Rosa, so most years (Non-COVID) we are down there for a trip.  Will holler next time we are in your neck of the woods!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    We didn’t have to evacuate this year but we were ready. We have our first trip with the trailer this week to Bodega Dunes.  
  • Options
    T@byredT@byred Member Posts: 8
    How lucky you were. I live in lake Berryessa The Highlands. Had to evacuate and were gone for 17 days. Towed our 1973 Tab to Napa but stayed at a dear friends house. 100 home were lost but our survived for the 3rd. time. Our Tab is a striped down Model, no bathroom . I like to camp at the ocean. (Doran, Westside, Wrights Beach and Veterans Park in  Monterey) But hate that there is no more First come first serve any longer.  I will be retiring soon so may be I will get better at planning.  Congratulations on your new addition. Debbie  
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,432
    @T@byred, I think you have a typos, as the first TaBs were built in 2000, and USA models in 2001-2002?
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.