Options

No Battery Power in TAB 400BD Lite — Reset fuse

NoVaGuyNoVaGuy Member Posts: 95
Picked up camper from storage for a week long trip starting tomorrow.  Camper was in storage since Aug. 9.  Everything was fine when I put her away after first trip using the generator.  (Generator never powered the Air8 but it did give me lights, etc)

When i got to the camper, I did not have battery power yet Victron was showing a full charge.  At home, on shore power, electric works fine.  Unplug and nothing.

Any suggestions?
States Visited Map

2020 T@B 400 BD Lite

Comments

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Check your battery disconnect switch and the circuit breaker next to the switch.  You may have bumped the trip lever on the breaker.  Also measure the battery level on the Victron with shore power disconnected, so you are reading only the battery.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    Hi, NoVaGuy. This just happened to me as we are new 2021 320S Boondock owners. What I finally figured out is there was a blown fuse. In my T@B, there are two 15 amp fuses coming off the battery. One of them had a very slight shaded area near the top. I wasn't sure it was blown because I thought a blown fuse would look more charred or obviously bad in some way. I finally put a new 15 amp fuse in and that was it! Just a suggestion.
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    Also under the bed is a circuit breaker, at least on our 2020 400 BDL. Make sure that hasn't tripped, I believe there is a red button to test it and a lever on the side to reset it. 

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    @JPRoland. Thanks.  Fuse in fuse box or under bed
    States Visited Map

2020 T@B 400 BD Lite
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Circuit breaker on the TaB400 is either next to the battery or the battery cutoff switch, under the bunk.  On 2018-2019 this is accessible from the rear cargo hatch/door, on the right side behind the battery.  On later models, the battery switch is on the back wall of the cargo area, to the left, circuit breaker under bed center back by the battery, which is located in the back of the center storage area on 2020/2021 models.  Their is also a large buss fuse adjacent to the battery area.
    cheers
  • Options
    JPRolandJPRoland Member Posts: 115
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a 400. In my 2021 Tab 320S there are two 15amp fuses placed in-line right at the battery, in addition to the fuse box. 
  • Options
    Thank you all!  It was the breaker under the bed.
    States Visited Map

2020 T@B 400 BD Lite
  • Options
    Glad you got it sorted.  This breaker is the first item to,check,when you do not have battery power on the TaB400, it has gotten more than one TaB400 user.
    cheers