Options

Finally!

2»

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Thank you, @mickietucs!  I thought she saw it on a group text I was having with some of the other AZ snowbirds, but maybe she didn’t. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    NormfunNormfun Member Posts: 285
    Sweet looking T@b Verna.  It does seem that the 2021 updates on the 320S have come at the cost of some storage areas. Oh well thats why you got the bigger truck  =)
    Norm & Pat. 320 S Outback Utah or somewhere else.

• Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    Looks fabulous!
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    @Normfun, thank you, and yes, there seemed to be less space, until I started putting stuff away. The cabinet where the old A/C unit was, with the addition of a shelf, holds all of my dry goods and cooking oil. 

Eating and cooking stuff plus utensils and silverware fits under the sink, dog food under the fridge, the cubbies are still above the passenger window and a shorter one on the driver’s side, the covered cubbies under the rear shelf are there, my bedding still fits behind the sofa back during the day, and I haven’t put anything in the passenger side bench yet. I haven’t really checked out under the sofa, as that needs to wait until the contractors are done with some home improvements Thursday evening. 

I know I will be building a small cherry cabinet (my favorite wood and it looks good against the birch)  next to the stove for spices and cups, and a couple of lidded plywood boxes for the driver’s side bench for tools, and I still have my curly cherry folding shelf I had in the 400 for my satellite receiver. 

I think the two longer cabinets in the rear give more space for ebags than the three individual cabinets did. 

So, while some of the original storage is gone, there is more storage than it first appears to be. But, I have waterproof tubs for the truck so I can keep the overflow in there. 

Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    @mona, thank you, I thought long and hard about what I wanted and needed and I do believe I have everything I need. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Congrats @Verna...looks beautiful.. we're having to move our propane tank to fit the 2 6 volt batteries with one case inside (Frank wants them covered)...just needs an extra inch or so which there is to the left of the propane tank. And I agree with you that I think 2 cabinets in the rear are probably better than 3 cabinets..Will be looking forward to seeing you in June!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    @ontheroad, Liz I cannot remember where I bought this white two battery case, but the two 6 volt AGM batteries will fit in it without moving the propane tank. I guess we have different sized batteries. 

I’m looking forward to June, and to any camping between now and then!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    @verna..our dealer did put the 2 6 volt batteries in separate cases but the lids do not fit well...in all fairness to our dealer I don't think they do too many golf battery installs and Frank wanted one case, and that extra inch or so on a battery makes all the difference...it also gives Frank a chance to talk to the welder about fabricating some bins for the front too...

Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    rhynorhyno Member Posts: 393
    Nice looking coach. Congrats @Verna!
    2021 T@B 400 BD, 2021 Lexus GX 460, Kansas City MO
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 226
    Congratulations 
    It has been interesting reading about your progression from Silver Shadow to your new 320
  • Options
    @lino, the Silver Shadow was so simple, but the lack of a bathroom steered me to the T@B’s. It’s nice to be back to the smaller T@B size, the 320 size. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    LisamorrisetteLisamorrisette Member Posts: 44
    Wow, just beautiful. I love the upholstery and under sink storage and what I wouldn’t give for the set up on the tongue. Trailer envy.
    Furbug 2014 T@B S - TV Toyota RAV
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    @Lisamorrisette, this is really full of great innovations, 6 years of innovations past my former 2014. I hope the week after Thanksgiving is warm enough to head a bit south for some real camping. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    LisamorrisetteLisamorrisette Member Posts: 44
    Well I will have to wait awhile for all those lovely innovations. I just got my 2014 320S. I maiden voyage of 4000 miles, home for maintenance and then off again for a short trip south to AR. After winterizing I’m stuck for awhile but will be off again as soon as possible in the spring. I had been cruising on this site for several years before I got my T@B this summer. So in love but already lusting after a Boondock model and that cassette toilet looks nice not to mention the space it frees up.
    Hope you get that Thanksgiving trip—stay healthy and safe.
    Furbug 2014 T@B S - TV Toyota RAV
  • Options
    @Lisamorrisette, congrats and travel safe!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    TresK3TresK3 Member Posts: 65
    Looks like the only thing left to add is an IU sticker!
    2019 Tab 400 Boondock Lite
    2017 Dodge Durango AWD with Tow Package IV
    A can of Skyline Chili in the pantry
  • Options
    The IU sticker is in the house—I just need higher outside temps to apply them!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    @verna...or go south so you can apply them...😁
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada