Options

If you are a T@B fanatic are you Male or Female

2»

Comments

• Options
    dlbdlb Member Posts: 141
    Male
    Tundra57 said:
    I was told that the reason is that in general after one of a couple dies or is divorced, the females become more adventurous. Most males dont. I thought it would have been reversed. An odd observation. Not that I would wish that on any of you.
    I travelled the world during my career, two-three weeks at a time.   Circumnavigated the globe 7 times before I stopped counting, my wife held down the fort.  Now is our couples travel time.  My wife says if she departs first she is sure global wandering will continue.
    2021 Tab 400 Boondock
    2020 Audi SQ5
  • Options
    Tundra57Tundra57 Member Posts: 640
    My choice criteria were:
    *Towabilty (not too long or heavy).
    * Ameanties(burners, fridge, bathroom ac heating).
    * Build quality (i am very clumsy).
    * Queen bed permanently set up and comfy.
    * Room for grandkids to come with me.
    * Good use of space.
    * Ground clearance. My driveway is very steep. To back up and turn parallel to my house is impossible without the boondock lift and slope back
    *Really neat rear window for gazing out.
    * Inverter and built in solar.
    *Nice stereo and tv for rainy days.
    *Good led lighting.
    * Covered in bottom to keep crap off the tanks and piping.
    * Excellent support from my dealer and Nucamp. Plus a shout out to Alde who's rep talked me through some issues and helped me design the aux tank heating. Also the bed spring manufacturer (sorry forgot the name) who came up with a solution to stiffen the new style un-adjustable bed spring assembly fitted to my 2019 Tab.
    * I still love my Tab.
    It still amazes me how many people like my Tab and want to ask questions about it. It definitely is a talking point.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Male
    It’s just a simple poll. Nothing more nothing less.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Tundra57Tundra57 Member Posts: 640
    @Dalehelman. In my camping group i am the only one with a Tab and one of two (other guy is male) who have camping trailers. All the others have driving campers of various sizes.
    Oh two of the older guys have truck bed campers.
  • Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    Male
    @pthomas745 As a (swarthy?) BMW rider, I already have a motorcycle that is out of the norm so why not a "different" camper. I just let my DW decorate it, name it , and respond to the cuteness comments while I appreciate it as I do any great execution of design and engineering.
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Male
    Interesting 516 views and only 40 votes. I guess lots of people like their T@B. Not as many are real Fanatics.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Mellow_YellowMellow_Yellow Member Posts: 332
    Female
    Tabaz said:
     I was also very impressed by the upswept rear-end that would allow egress from a ravine. 
    @Tabaz - I’m puzzled by this one. Is “egress from a ravine” the same as “getting out of a ditch”? I never thought of that as a selling feature. lol
    2014 T@B 320 S "Sunny" - 2015 Toyota Sienna LE - British Columbia, Canada
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 911
    Female
    I was waiting to vote hoping the "both" button would appear.  As we are 2Cougs, there are two of us ;)  But I am the one who usually hangs out in the forum.  Cute, sexy, better than a baby or puppy to get people to come talk... but the best parts are the simplicity and the adventures it allows us to take!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    tybladesmithtybladesmith Member Posts: 178
    Male
    Hi my name is Tom and I am an addict. 78 mods and counting. We are ready to get back out on the road! We thank so many T@bbers who have shared ideas on how we can make our T@bs fit our camping styles better!
    Kay and Tom - SW Wisconsin - Silver T@bernacle - 2018 T@B 320S Boondock Silver/Black trim TV, 2018 Chevy Colorado, Silver/Black trim, Duramax, TowHaul, IntelliHaul
  • Options
    SamrollseyesSamrollseyes Member Posts: 29
    Female
    I chose the T@B for 
    1. Ease of use. It's fairly easy for me to move around as needed. As a 60ish female that was important.
    2. I needed something lightweight because I didn't want to invest in a TV along with my new trailer. Had a Subaru outback but last year upgraded to the Subaru outback Onyx ( turbo).
    3. I wanted a trailer that I could just stop "wherever" and sleep.
    4. Most importantly- just look at it! It's perfect for a solo traveler with a dog and occasional passenger!