New Alde Service Location - Vancouver Island, BC (updated)

Mellow_YellowMellow_Yellow Member Posts: 332
Updated: there is a new Alde service location on Vancouver Island, that I suspect will soon be added to the official list. They have the correct pump/device to fully drain, flush and refill the Alde with the newly recommended Rhomar heat transfer fluid. They are a week or two away from launching the service and already have a wait list of customers, including me :)

Here is the contact information:
Sunwest Service Centre, Courtenay, BC, Canada
250-338-5344

----
original post:
Today I learned the official Alde 'service location' website does not list every location that performs Alde servicing. This is a huge relief because I thought I was going to need to take my T@B off Vancouver Island, which would cost an additional $350 in ferry trips. So I checked with a local NuCamp dealer and finally found a somewhere that performs Alde servicing on Vancouver Island. I'm so excited to finally have my Alde properly serviced for the first time since it was installed by NuCamp in 2013. I hear the Alde is used in some Airstream trailers. So perhaps Airstream dealers also perform the servicing?

What are the current thoughts on using the newer Rohmar/Rhoguard heat transfer fluid vs Century TF-1? My current plan is that if the service center cannot source Century TF-1, I will order it myself and bring it with me.
2014 T@B 320 S "Sunny" - 2015 Toyota Sienna LE - British Columbia, Canada

Comments