Options

Dale Helman and his mods to his former 2015 T@B 320S Sofitel

2»

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,394
    @Dalehelman we'll.holda spot for you and be thrilled when you already to come back. 😁

I don't think you can do as many mods on a boat...you'll get bored.

All joking aside, it feels like when Richard Lewis sold his T@b. I wish you and Sandy well.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    jkjenn said:
    @Dalehelman we'll.holda spot for you and be thrilled when you already to come back. 😁

I don't think you can do as many mods on a boat...you'll get bored.

All joking aside, it feels like when Richard Lewis sold his T@b. I wish you and Sandy well.
    Richard Lewis I agree. We wish you the same. Sorry we were never able to meet face to face, but we enjoyed your YouTube videos immensely. 
    T@B on
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,358
    edited July 2021
    Got it Dale.  Order on its way.  For those times when you and Sandy will be enjoying cocktails at the local Yacht Club, these should be appropriate:

For those casual times out on the water, I've included this hat for you:

Oh, forgot to mention, I also included this one for Sandy:
    Please enjoy all four.  And please keep us posted on all your adventures with the new boat.  You and Sandy will always be a part of our family. 

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition,
    2024 Ford F150 Supercrew short bed.
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    @Tabaz
    Thank you so much. We will think of you every time we wear them. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,358
    Think of the entire T@B family when you wear them. Several owners have already offered to chip in for the meager cost for the hats. You will never be missed as long as you keep us abreast of your boating adventures.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition,
    2024 Ford F150 Supercrew short bed.
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 591
    @Dalehelman it was such a pleasure to meet you and Sandy two years ago at Lincoln Rock. Your camp setup was a sight to behold. I think you need to post a picture! Take care of yourselves and have fun on your new boat. Thank you for all your posts and help.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5