Options

2022 East Meets West-Washington State Gathering

HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497

Calling all Tab’s, Tag’s, Tada’s! The 2022 gathering of East Meets West -Washington State will be held May 19-22, 2022, at Lincoln Rock State Park north of Wenatchee. Washington State Parks reservations open up August 19, 2021, at 7am (9 months out).

Lincoln Rock books up quickly, so keep checking for cancellations if you can’t get a site right away. Most of “the action” is in C Loop and we hope to book the shelter on the hill again. C Loop (Loop 3) has water/power hookups. B Loop (Loop 2) has water/power/sewer hookups. A Loop (Loop 1) is tent sites, so you are dry camping. A Loop is also closest to the water, nicely shaded, great bathroom and showers and central water spigots. If the only available site is in A Loop and you want to be at the gathering, then grab it. You usually can find a cancellation later and change your booking. 

My team and I are looking forward to a great 2022 gathering! 2020 was covid canceled, 2021 was not officially held, although we had 14 sites booked by Tabbers the same weekend,  as everyone just happened to be there! Fun was had and new friendships were made. We do ask for a $20 per site fee for the event to help us cover our costs, such as the shelter rental fee, supplies, and handmade mementos by Mr @2Cougs

We will have more information coming later, and wanted to get the dates out so you can book your site starting August 19, 2021. Let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there! 

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments