Options

2022 East Meets West-Washington State Gathering

Comments

• Options
    AldebaranJillAldebaranJill Member Posts: 451
    I am selling my site in A loop for 4 nights, arriving Wed, departing Sun. No hookups. Anyone interested?
    2013 MAXX T@B towed by a 2015 Volvo S60 5 CYL AWD Sedan
    Seattle, WA
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    :)
    Seattle, WA
  • Options
    ParlandoParlando Member Posts: 123
    @2Cougs and @Stan. Just making sure that you saw that we did get aReservation. We are in A-11 and we filled it the data sheet. Thanks for looking out for us. 
  • Options
    Parlando said:
    @2Cougs and @Stan. Just making sure that you saw that we did get aReservation. We are in A-11 and we filled it the data sheet. Thanks for looking out for us. 

Do you have any friends who might want my A site?
    Seattle, WA
  • Options
    ParlandoParlando Member Posts: 123
    &AldebaranJill
    No, not at this time anyway. None of my friends have T@Bs. 
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    @Parlando - saw you filled it in... THANKS!!!!!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    TabiKTabiK Member Posts: 11
    Two items added to the "gear swap sheet"
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Update for all attending East Meets West, Lincoln Rock: So you can plan ahead, know that we are having a Dessert Potluck (Thursday), a Dinner Potluck (Friday), and a no-host Happy Hour (Saturday) during the time we are together. Also once you arrive Thursday or later, get settled then check in at site 87 and receive your Welcome Bag. It contains all the information for the gathering, including a map of who is in which site. There will also be a central clipboard to list any Gear Swap items you may have. You can list your site number and the item, and others can find you. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,595
    Update for all attending East Meets West, Lincoln Rock:
    . . . get settled then check in at site 87 and receive your Welcome Bag. It contains all the information for the gathering, including a map of who is in which site.
    What is the Attendee Fee (or is it donation) to cover the Welcome Bag and any group area park fees ?

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    @MuttonChops thanks for asking! We are asking $20 per site/family to offset our expenses. Thanks again’ 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    One more item added to the gear swap sheet
  • Options
    Potluck is on Friday??  - On the event schedule it is listed for Saturday
  • Options
    jplusjjplusj Member Posts: 10
    Hi all,  We are just checking in for the first time in regards to this year's East Meets West event. Wanted to let you know that we have an extra site booked in the A Loop (somehow we ended up with 2).  If anyone wants it, please let us know or I will cancel one. Call us at 425-827-9930 and leave a message.

Also, if anyone knows of a cancellation in Loop C, please let us know.  We would love to move up there closer to the action!  You can call us at home at 425-827-9930.  Start leaving a message and we will pick up if we are home or call back as soon as possible.  Thanks!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone.  Glad we are finally connecting. See you soon!
    John and Janet Pruitt (jplusj on the forum).  
  • Options
    Thanks to Homebodyatheart and any others for organizing us again!
  • Options
    @TabiK thanks for pointing this out! We had to move it to Friday night because of shelter issues, so yes, the dinner potluck is Friday night. Sorry for any confusion! 
  • Options
    KristinaBlueKristinaBlue Member Posts: 5
    jplusj said:
    Hi all,  We are just checking in for the first time in regards to this year's East Meets West event. Wanted to let you know that we have an extra site booked in the A Loop (somehow we ended up with 2).  If anyone wants it, please let us know or I will cancel one. Call us at 425-827-9930 and leave a message.

Also, if anyone knows of a cancellation in Loop C, please let us know.  We would love to move up there closer to the action!  You can call us at home at 425-827-9930.  Start leaving a message and we will pick up if we are home or call back as soon as possible.  Thanks!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone.  Glad we are finally connecting. See you soon!
    John and Janet Pruitt (jplusj on the forum).  
    We might be interested. We were able to book a site in "A" but only for sat-monday. We would love to change this to friday-sunday so my boys dont' have to miss school.

Kristina & Michael
    2005 T@b Dutchman Black&Silver
    TV-Ford Excursion Diesel
    Snohomish WA
  • Options
    kmweisekmweise Member Posts: 7
    There is a site open in A if anyone is interested.... seems like people are finalizing reservations and have seen openings there a couple times this week!   

Otherwise known as - No Nokn
    2021 T@B CSS Boondock Grey/Black (Prior Model 2005 320CSS)
    TV: Toyota Highlander
    Pacific Northwest

• Options
    @kmweise - thanks for posting that!!!

@KristinaBlue , @jplusj , and @NewTabers / @Newtabber (Sorry- Don't know which is the one coming to Lincoln Rock)  You are the last of those getting mementos and welcome packets.  We almost didn't see you had added your names as we had finalized things Friday morning to make the packets as @Homebody left Saturday on her journey to Lincoln Rock. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

• Options
    Sorry if I have left anyone out, or included anyone by mistake!!!

Just a quick note to make sure folks know of the schedule change.  For those at Lincoln Rock Thursday night there will be a dessert potluck at the picnic shelter.  Friday night is the dinner potluck at the picnic shelter.  Saturday will be a casual no host Happy Hour between sites 86 and 88 (like last year for folks that were there).  Some of us have already started our trek via stops at other locations, so we may not be monitoring this thread very closely. 

See you all soon!!!!

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 586
    @2Cougs what time for potlucks and happy hour?
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    @dsfdogs - It is all in your welcome packet... but dessert is 7PM Thursday, Dinner is 6PM Friday, and Happy Hour is officially 6PM, but come whenever you are ready ;)

• Options
    MissScarletand2DoodsMissScarletand2Doods Member Posts: 25
    Whaaaa!! I'm feeling like the stepchild - from a previous marriage (LOL) (I was left out)
    I just hope someone can assist me (better yet TEACH ME) in 'backing in' on Thursday afternoon.
    Still haven't figured out how to do it - I'm the newbie of all newbies.
    I don't even know how to turn on my heat/air - SOOOO, I'm coming to learn and be schooled in all thing T@B!!!
    I can't even tell you how excited I am to meet you all.
    Laurie
    Tri-Cities, Washington State (The Fabulous PNW!!!)
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite (Miss Sc@rlet)....she's originally from the South 
    Tow: 2023 Toyota Tundra

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,595
    Well I had planned to arrive Friday . . .
    However, with my A-Loop Site being open on Thursday
    AND Since
    = =  I've got cabin fever
    = =  My new eBike arrived and is working
    = =  but mostly with the dessert potluck on Thursday

I'll now be arriving Thursday :)   :)   :)
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    @MissScarletand2Doods - Ooops.  When I went to type in addresses, yours had gotten shortened in my spreadsheet to "ods".  Couldn't figure out who "ods" was and totally spaced that was you!!!  We are planning for you, it was my mistake!

No worries getting help and advice backing up... if you want, swing by the C loop and snag someone to come up and talk you through it.  Remember, each person has their own technique... the more people you listen to the more you will understand it.  Personally it is slow and steady, back up two, go forward one and you eventually get there!!! 

• Options
    @MissScarletand2Doods don’t fret… I have your name tag, welcome bag and memento. You’ll get lots of help with learning your Tab. After a while you will figure out what works best for you. You’ve got this! See you soon!
  • Options
    To Kristina Blue:  We still have the extra site available in A Loop, site #21.  I will cancel it on Wednesday if I do not hear from you.  Please call and leave a message on 425-827-9930 if you still want the site.  It is available starting Thursday, May 19, but dates could be tweaked.

Anyone else need the site if Kristina does not?  Please call at number above.  I may not see your message if you leave it here.
  • Options
    @KristinaBlue - just making sure you saw this...

• Options
    KNoltonKNolton Member Posts: 7
    We are booked in the A section with our Tab400. Are we too late in joining in all the fun?  Please let us know.  We are new to the Tab, this will be our maiden voyage.

Dan & Karla Nolton (Tab400+LR Defender)
    Karla & Dan (Tab400 + LR Defender)
  • Options
    @KNolton - Never too late to join the fun!  Just not sure @Homebodyatheart has enough welcome packets (she is already at Lincoln Rock!!!  Look forward to meeting you!  I saw this as I came to turn off my computer... heading that way in about 15 minutes!!!

• Options
    KNoltonKNolton Member Posts: 7
    OK!  Looking forward to meeting everyone.  We are in A23.  No stress if no more welcome packets.  We just don't want to barge into the festivities un-invited. We will arrive Friday!
    Karla & Dan (Tab400 + LR Defender)