Options

Trying to add antifreeze 2022 Boondock 320 doesn't work..

I have filled the fresh water many times with the pump but this is not sucking. Tried to open the cold water low point and it helped for a moment but this not working. Any clues?
2022 T@B 320 S Boondock  "UGA", Jeep Gladiator Overland
North Georgia

Comments

• Options
    CCCCCC Member Posts: 116
    Never worked properly. Got a small funnel and held up the hose and was able to get a gallon and a third in and it would't take any more. Got the anti through the faucets, etc. Typical slack ass NuCamp tech.
    North Georgia
  • Options
    RobynERobynE Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2022
    Open your cold faucet and turn pump on. You have an air lock most likely. Make sure all valves are closed except the one water faucet.
  • Options
    CCCCCC Member Posts: 116
    edited November 2022
    Tried that, no luck. What's funny is that I did not have any trouble filling my fresh water tank using the pump at all.
    North Georgia
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,450
    CCC said:
    Typical slack ass NuCamp tech.
    If it worked with water there is likely nothing wrong with the tech. nuCamp sponsors this forum for our benefit, and a degree of decorum is expected per the forum rules.* I respect your frustration, but please temper your language and refrain from criticism until the actual cause of the problem has been determined.
    *All postings must be made in the spirit of respect and civility toward other members and nüCamp. Members are free to disagree with one another, but postings that are deemed offensive, inflammatory, or hurtful will be removed. These include profanity, personal insults, threats, instigating arguments, and fomenting negativity toward nüCamp or its products.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    GregChrisGregChris Member Posts: 189
    I closed the water heater bypass, put the blue and green levers in right position, put the hose in the anti-freeze jug and went inside to turn the pump on. after the pump shut off I opened each spigot one at a time cold then hot, then turned the pump off. Went out side turned the pump on and did the outside shower. Only took 1 gal. Worked perfectly. I did see on a you tube vid, there is a nipple under the screen on the connection. If you turn that screen around it pushes the nipple in. I didn't need to do that, but it may solve your problem. Good luck.
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    Also, nüCamp doesn’t make the Nautilus system, it is purchased from a third party.  
    Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.