Options

AC thermostat and some other small upgrades

We will be camping again this weekend.  I put in an AC thermostat so it will cool to a temperature instead of Just the high/low knob.  Found that bad boy by searching AC on this site and up that thermostat popped!  Thanks!  Husband put in hooks to hold netting for shoes under Lagun.  Also, hooks under back cabinets so other netting went there, making that space from cabinets to shelf much more useable now.  Added another extender to black tank drain, as it was so hard to reach with the new aluminum boxes on the platform.  Had to do some Dremel work to make a tiny knob so I could move the drain cap connector strap to the new end of the pipe.  I'm getting good at that, having done it for the gray tank pipe previously!  Still need to figure out blocking the drafts around AC cabinet - window sealer didn't stick well.  I have the AC cover. But it has not yet been installed.  I was going to put it up with dual lock velcro, but can only find the hook side of the dual lock!  Maybe plumbers putty smoothed at interior gaps?  I don't want anything too permanent.  Oh, the fun we are having!
B@t T@b, the 2016 Max S Outback, pulled by Bane, the 2014 Honda Ridgeline.

Comments