Options

The Deadly Hinge!

2»

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I'm sure they are more arranged by height. Any alpha problems were probably a product of items shifting during transit ;)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    TaBFan said:
    Verna said:
    Verna, I'm very surprised......they aren't in alphabetical order! =)
    They are in logical sequence as to what is used, left to right. Least used are in the rear on the bottom. (That must mean I don't bake from scratch ;). )
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I thought logic had been outlawed.
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    I thought logic had been outlawed.
    You've met me...logic does prevail!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Thank you for the hinge pictures.  I tried to do this without looking at yours and I placed the hinge connection on the door too far down.  The door would not close.  Looking at your photos, I moved it and it works like a champ.  No more getting hit in the head...

Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Terry, you are on fire with the mods! Go go Gadget! :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    I spent the day on my water system, so I had some time and did these. 
    1. The inside power shutoff
    2. I put removable panels behind the back cushion.
    3. I'm working on an idea for my wife.  She has trouble with the door opener.  Little fingers?  This is just a prototype, but it works.  We could have two and hang one inside, the other on the outside handle.  I myself find the door handle firm, but workable.  But, we both want to be happy, right?

Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    lapowers57lapowers57 Member Posts: 186
    I saw a 2017 Outback this weekend at the dealer and it had struts attached to the front cabinet doors.  Do we know what make and model the factory is using or would it be best to just call and order the parts from them?
    2016 T@B M@X S grey/red 16 Foot Airstream, towed by 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 4x4, Central Connecticut

• Options
    I saw a 2017 Outback this weekend at the dealer and it had struts attached to the front cabinet doors.  Do we know what make and model the factory is using or would it be best to just call and order the parts from them?
    Call Elsie in Parts at Pleasant Valley. The telephone # is on the right under T@B Contact Numbers. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN