Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
edited August 2018 in Events & News
If you will be in the Spokane area on the second Saturday of the month. You are  cordially invited to join us for breakfast. Perkins restaurant E 12 Olive. Just off Division South of Spokane river 9:30am. If this is your first time please give me a call so I will know to look for you.
For information contact:
dalehelman@yahoo.com
509-220-4022
  1. Hash  T@B Fun

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the post Dale! :)
    Since this is getting close, thought I would bring it up in case some folks missed it the first time. Again, thanks Dale.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

;) 
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    We look forward to meeting more local T@B folk at breakfast this Saturday! Thanks Dale and Sandi for organizing this gathering.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    Verna, would it be possible to get this post as an " announcement " I am planning on doing this the first Saturday of every month. That way I hope to pickup new T@By's in the PNW.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Done, @Dalehelman!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    Thanks Verna! Magic wand lady strikes again. =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Remind me the week before, and I'll make it an announcement again.  Studies show too many announcements are ignored ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    You got it thanks.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Dale, thanks for setting this up for us today! It was great to meet new friends and put faces with names. Also loved picking peoples brains ;-)! What a fun group!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    Ditto from me as well Dale. Hopefully Liz can make it next time.
    Spokane, Wa.

Thanks we already looking forward to next months breakfast . Be safe till then.
    Dale & Sandi
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    edited December 2016
    If you will be in the Spokane area on the second Saturday of the month. You are  cordially invited to join us for breakfast at Perkins restaurant  E 12 Olive just off Division south of the Spokane river 9:30am. If this is your first time please give me a call so I will know to look for you.
    For information contact:
    dalehelman@yahoo.com
    509-220-4022
    A week from tomorrow is the second Saturday of the month please join us.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Thanks again for posting, Dale! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

We plan to be there, too! Thanks!
    Thanks Verna
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    edited December 2016
    If you are traveling to the breakfast get together, please drive careful! Don't know about the rest of you, but we got about 4- 5" at our place. [So far, as it is still snowing here] Now all I have to do is remember where I saw the dog's ball on the patio before I fire up the snowblower. I remember what happened the last time I forgot! :o:s
    Spokane, Wa.

We got a good 4" up here, too. I've got the walks shoveled and a path for the pups in the grass. It's tough being a dachshund in deep snow. :-) We plan to leave early to meet up.
    ***CHANGE OF LOCATION - JANUARY*** I have the back room reserved for us at Perkins, just off Division south of the river in Spokane. 12 E Olive, Spokane 99201, 747-9111. If they get really busy we may share the room, but we are booked for the second Saturday, 9:30am January through April for now. It was great to see everyone, and meet new friends today!
    Thank you Becky. That should be a great central location. See you in 4 weeks. Have a safe and Merry Christmas.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Becky, thanks for the FYI on the Perkins. I've used that one for meetings before, great idea!
    Spokane, Wa.

Homebodyatheart, 'Ya might need to teach those pups to snowboard pretty soon! Looks like we could be in for some more of the white stuff real soon, Then back to the "long john" weather again!
    Happy Holidays everybody, be safe out there, saw one accident on the freeway going to the breakfast, and two coming home. Watch out for the "other guys" that aren't versed at all [or don't appear to be, and/or ill equipped ] to be driving in the slick conditions we get here in the Pacific North West. Both Liz and I had a ton of fun chatting with everyone, and sharing thoughts and ideas. Great group, and hope more can join in!
    Spokane, Wa.

Ericnliz, dachshunds have notoriously short legs and our boys are no different. We tromp paths thru the snow for them, then they get brave and make their own, until it gets too deep. It's sort of funny to see the trails in the snow now though. We missed the accidents both ways, but went slow like everyone else. Breakfast was fun, and Dan enjoyed it, too. Remind me to show you pics of the boys next time. Oh, we've got some of our daughter, too! She's got two legs and is my height ;-)!
    edited January 2017
    Ok folks, We're getting close to the Pacific North West T@B Enthusiast Breakfast get together again, so I thought I'd give it a little "post boost"! [Sorry if I'm encroaching on 'yer territory Verna, thought I'd let you enjoy your trip instead of having to re-post this for us! =)] Just a reminder: Meet at Perkins on 12 E Olive, Spokane, Wa. 99201 509-747-9111 [ just off Division south of the river] at 9:30 am on January 14, 2017. I'm hoping this will give everyone time to adjust your schedules so that you may attend, the more the merrier! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

Thanks Eric
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Thanks Eric! They know we are coming, too. This monthly breakfast is so much fun!
    If you are coming set aside some time. Last month some of us were there over 2 hours.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Should I bring my pillow? ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

Why Eric? Did we bore you?:-):-):-):-)
    Nope, Might need a nap though! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

Ok, Just a week away now. Wondering if folks could chime in as to who will be able to make it so we can know who to expect, and how many. Again, thanks to Becky for reserving the back room!
    Spokane, Wa.