Options

Trigger pulled!

I put my deposit on my Outback yesterday! Pick up April 21st
i bought it from Juniata RV in Pennsylvania.My salesgirl Sonja was great
she did 95 percent of our transactions via email and honestly had the best prices!
Donna 2017  Maryland resident Colorado land owner outback white/black Toyota Tacoma  ; )

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congrats!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Congrats - Better get to shopping, you've only got three weeks :-)
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Donnab hooray! Enjoy getting ready:-).
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Now 'ya tell me, I just added more stuff to my Amazon list. :o:s;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Congrats! All of the above!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    You're gonna love it. Enjoy!

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133
    My amazon ordering is outta control, I'm on first name basis with the all of my UPS delivery people.  heh heh.

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    Put the Amazon Prime to good use - we did!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    SAM, this year would have been a good time to add on Prime to my account! Oh well...
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    We've just learned of amazon smile: "The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmileFoundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers."

apparently you can select a charity from the list of those who register with amazon. While 0.5% is tiny-5 cents for a $10 purchase, that would add up. Don't really know how it works, but will give it a try. The members of this forum alone could generate bazillions!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878

Twojgrams said:

We've just learned of amazon smile: "The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmileFoundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers."

apparently you can select a charity from the list of those who register with amazon. While 0.5% is tiny-5 cents for a $10 purchase, that would add up. Don't really know how it works, but will give it a try. The members of this forum alone could generate bazillions!

I have been using Amazon Smile for one of my favorite charities dealing with a senior services organization I used to work for. While it takes a while to add up, I'm sure that bit of money comes in handy for some of the things they need. You do get an accounting of how much money you have generated for the selected organization. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”