Options

What do you do with your Lagun Table when the bed is setup

BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
We find dealing with the Lagun Table, while setting up the bed an UN-enjoyable routine, What do others do to make it easier?  Where do you put your table when the bed is setup?
2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn

Comments

• Options
    hymiehymie Member Posts: 150
    I replaced our tabletop with a solid piece of wood and cut it the right length to replace some of the bed slats at night if we want.
    James & Jacquie     Almonte, Ontario
    2016 Jeep Cherokee & 2017 T@B Outback
  • Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    Our Lagun table top also does double duty as a bed "slat."  Fills up about half the space and I made two more half size matching "slats" to fill remaining space.  Half size allowed us to stow them away easily...see photo.
    It is still a bit of a process to remove from pedestal, mount pedestal on bottom of table, and put in place for bed...but better and lighter than table that came with ours in 2016. 

Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    edited May 2017
    Ours is a 2017 sofitel max s. The table is usually outside ready to use or has a microwave on it while we are camped. As a post script, ours came with the outside mount and a full set of bed slats.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,513
    Depending on which table top you have, it may fit in the top of the front passenger side bench.  Someone had a picture here.  It rested nicely on the rim that supports the lid.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,513
    The outside mount really does get it out of the way.  You can use a Walmart table inside, too.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Rolltide82Rolltide82 Member Posts: 89
    My table is in the shed.   Never use it....got tired of it getting in the way.....plus I don't spend time in the t@b unless I'm sleeping.
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    We leave it on a lagun bracket mounted outside most of the time with our convection toaster oven when camping. But it fits perfectly in the top of the passenger side wheel well compartment. 

2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.