Options

üCamp17 Roll Call

So, the time is getting near, just a week off.

Who is going, and when are you going to be there?

It looks like my plans have totally changed and I will be there for the front end of the event, arriving early either Saturday or Sunday, but beating feet after breakfast on Wednesday as I must get back to work.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
Sterling, VA

Comments

• Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    I plan to arrive around 1 on Monday. BTW Your cobalt growler is safe from me this year. I paid a visit to the Appalachian Brewery.

Jeannie
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    Early, by Friday the 21st.
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    Arriving Sunday afternoon. Leaving Saturday before noon. See ya'll there.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Have fun, everyone. I wish I was joining you!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    mona said:
    I plan to arrive around 1 on Monday. BTW Your cobalt growler is safe from me this year. I paid a visit to the Appalachian Brewery.
    That is a relief, though I don't think you were the only one eyeing it up :grin:

This year it is going to be filled with a local session IPA, very good stuff, very easy drinking.  I also have a growler of stout that was given to me last night that I will be sharing, along with some sorta local ciders, just to mix things up a bit.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Can't make it this year need to stay a little  closer to home.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Dalehelman, It's okay, and we'd miss 'ya anyway! You'll have company as we just used most of Liz's vacation time! Thinkin' about a BBQ here in the next couple weeks, I'll keep 'ya posted! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    davidahrensdavidahrens Member Posts: 5
    We arrive mid afternoon on Monday, July 24 and depart Saturday, July 29, first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    I'll be there either Saturday or Sunday. Staying the full time. 
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Frank and I will be arriving on the Monday, staying at another campground for 2 nights before, driving about 2 hours on our arrival day, we'll be there the full week and slowly making our way home across the border afterwards...still haven't decided on route home yet...lol
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    minischminisch Member Posts: 3
    We're arriving Monday afternoon until Thursday night. Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,927
    Just a reminder that I'm volunteering for pet sitting if anyone wants to tour the factory and doesn't want their four legged companions left alone. Hoping to enjoy some tail waggles and maybe a few doggies kisses.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Just a reminder that I'm volunteering for pet sitting if anyone wants to tour the factory and doesn't want their four legged companions left alone. Hoping to enjoy some tail waggles and maybe a few doggies kisses.
    Awwwww. You'll have to take pictures of "Dragonsdofly Doggie Camp".
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited July 2017
    Sunny Day will be staying at home as it would be torture for her double coat in the heat. Plus she hates being left in the T@B if I am just outside talking. She wants to be by my side and I don't want her to have a heat stroke!

She'll be staying with my sister who has her brother.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    DaveLittleDaveLittle Member Posts: 5
    We plan to arrive for our first ever gathering on Monday and leave Saturday. Looking forward to learning from all of you experienced T@bbers. Also looking forward to a trip to Lehman's, the buffet at the Farmstead, and some cheese at Heini's.
    Dave & Brenda Little
    Marion, OH
    2018 T@B 400 silver with red trim, 2017 Honda Ridgeline black
  • Options
    SilverEagleJCSilverEagleJC Member Posts: 24
    I plan to arrive late in the afternoon on Monday.  Looking forward to the week.  The dogs had baths on Sunday, so if I can keep them out of the creek and ponds, we are good to go.

The forecast seems to have temps in the 80's for the week which sounds nice.  We are under a heat advisory with high 90's in Missouri for today and tomorrow.

• Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    Change of plans. Probable arrival on Sunday instead of Friday.
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    gregndebgregndeb Member Posts: 31
    Debra and I will be arriving hopefully Wednesday around noon.  Looks like we could have shared a reservation and campsite with Nathan & Becky, but then we would have had to fight over the T-Shirts!
    T@B: 2018 320-CS Max
    TV: 2017 Toyota Highlander
  • Options
    KellyKelly Member Posts: 1
    I'll be arriving Sunday evening. I'm in 5A. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
This discussion has been closed.