Options

Tank behind toilet

Hi everybody, newbie question here:

What is the use of this tank behind the toilet

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    That is the glycol reservoir for the Alde heating system.  There is a minimum and maximum line.  Make sure the fluid is between those lines.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Many people find it helpful to stick a small mirror opposite the reservoir to see those lines easier and track the fluid level.  We used a round auto mirror from Walmart.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    A sharpie and a steady hand can help accent the lines so your mirror check is much quicker! My sharpie lines looked like a 3 yr old did it, but you can use a little rubbing alcohol to get it off and try again :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Just don't drop the Sharpie! The T@B gremlins will keep it! :o If you open the lid, and shine a flashlight inside, it helps tremendously to see the fluid level as well as the carefully placed Sharpie line. ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Z_GZ_G Member Posts: 38
    Flashlight on cell phone and take a pic easier than using mirrors a sharpie... don't drop your cell phone though. ... and remember to keep lid closed on toilet... don't want ya falling in
  • Options
    @Z_G, Lid closed, makes a good seat if 'ya face the open cabinet door! Just don't get yer feet stuck between the wall & the toilet. (Don't ask me how I know that, it's a bit embarrassing!) :i_dunno:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Z_GZ_G Member Posts: 38
    I realize my kid would use a selfie stick taking that pic... I have to do the hug and lean method too big to reverse sit and lean in... and fully understand the getting trapped in there... maneuvering in that space makes me want to take up yoga or pilades... at least to stretch out what otherwise wasn't inteneed to contort at odd angles...ouch on that knee n back of yours....
  • Options
    Learned a LOT of new dance moves that day!!! :s:o I was glad Liz was NOT at the campsite before I got myself released! =) Knee is okay, just decided it didn't want to work temporarily. Back is still pretty stiff & sore, but the upside is that it got me out of weed pullin' duties for a least a couple days. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ClopidogrelClopidogrel Member Posts: 33
    Wow, fast answer to my question. Thank to all. I'll try to figure how to get the glygol level using a sensor or something like that.
  • Options
    Clopidogrel- are you a drug rep for Plavix?
  • Options
    ClopidogrelClopidogrel Member Posts: 33
    No, I'm a user, the best friend of a rep!. That's funny, nobody know what it is. I got a cerebrovascular stroke a couple of year ago and find an unused nickname is sometimes difficult to find. I can easily remember this one an nobody used it!
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    People who can sharpie that in record time get a T@B/T@G University badge usually can also get a special badge in T@B/T@G yoga as well!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Clopidogrel - good idea.  I will keep that little trick in mind!