In need of T@B Outback Photos

justinmobyjustinmoby Member Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Camping & Travel
For those that don’t know me, my name is Justin Mobilian and I work on the marketing team at nüCamp. We’re having a graphic designer make a few banners for our upcoming show in Louisville, KY, and I’m in need of HIGH RES T@B BoonDock/Outback photos

If you have a photos you’d be okay with letting us use, please email me the photo at justin@nucamprv.com. If we end up using your photo, we’ll send you a gift as a way of saying thank you.

Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• EstancioEstancio Member Posts: 243
    Why can't you take a photo of a new one at Sugar Creek?
    Stancil Campbell
    2011 T@B
    Rockingham, NC

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @Estancio a lot of times they like to showcase actual use by actual owners. And sometimes current owners get good ideas for new mods, never a bad thing!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • justinmobyjustinmoby Member Posts: 2
    Estancio said:
    Why can't you take a photo of a new one at Sugar Creek?
    We have nothing against doing that. We just want to use one that’s being used from a customer in an outdoor/off-road setting somewhere else in the country. @homebodyatheart explained it pretty well. Hope that helps!
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @BirdieJane That's the best shot!  You need to email it to Justin for nuCamp's use.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    To everyone posting photos here, please read Justin’s original post, as he wants high resolution photos via email. You guys don’t have to resize the photos you email to him!

Please don’t post the photos here, but send them via email to Justin. I’ve met Justin and even though he’s a crazy guy (gotcha Justin!), he’s a great guy and he is a nüCamp employee. 

As soon as I get a chance, I’ll move these photos to the Campsite photo thread so Justin’s original post can be seen. 

Thanks for helping Justin and nüCamp. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • fobofobicfobofobic Member Posts: 1
    First time forum poster, long time lurker, happy new T@B Outback owner... @justinmoby has nuCamp considered a photo contest? Not for your current photo search, but maybe for use in later marketing? There are some great photos taken by owners, and it would give nuCamp a pool of photos. Prizes could be something as simple as bragging rights for the winners... just a thought.
    Pam
    Northern Nevada
    2018 320-S Outback