In need of [email protected] Outback Photos

justinmobyjustinmoby Posts: 2Member
edited October 2017 in Camping & Travel
For those that don’t know me, my name is Justin Mobilian and I work on the marketing team at nüCamp. We’re having a graphic designer make a few banners for our upcoming show in Louisville, KY, and I’m in need of HIGH RES [email protected] BoonDock/Outback photos

If you have a photos you’d be okay with letting us use, please email me the photo at [email protected]. If we end up using your photo, we’ll send you a gift as a way of saying thank you.

Thanks in advance! 

Comments

• EstancioEstancio Posts: 198Member
    Why can't you take a photo of a new one at Sugar Creek?
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,537Member
    @Estancio a lot of times they like to showcase actual use by actual owners. And sometimes current owners get good ideas for new mods, never a bad thing!
    2017 [email protected] Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander [email protected] ("Bug" aka my [email protected] pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
  • justinmobyjustinmoby Posts: 2Member
    Estancio said:
    Why can't you take a photo of a new one at Sugar Creek?
    We have nothing against doing that. We just want to use one that’s being used from a customer in an outdoor/off-road setting somewhere else in the country. @homebodyatheart explained it pretty well. Hope that helps!
  • SAMSAM Posts: 2,154Member
    @BirdieJane ; That's the best shot!  You need to email it to Justin for nuCamp's use.
    Sharon and John - Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Blue and Silver 2017 CSS towed by a 2015 Salsa Red Toyota Sienna
  • VernaVerna Posts: 4,639Administrator
    To everyone posting photos here, please read Justin’s original post, as he wants high resolution photos via email. You guys don’t have to resize the photos you email to him!

Please don’t post the photos here, but send them via email to Justin. I’ve met Justin and even though he’s a crazy guy (gotcha Justin!), he’s a great guy and he is a nüCamp employee. 

As soon as I get a chance, I’ll move these photos to the Campsite photo thread so Justin’s original post can be seen. 

Thanks for helping Justin and nüCamp. 
    Verna, Indianapolis, Indiana; 2019 [email protected] 400 Boondock Lite white/red; towed by a red 2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 TRD 4x4; [email protected] Administrator.  If not now, when?

• fobofobicfobofobic Posts: 1Member
    First time forum poster, long time lurker, happy new [email protected] Outback owner... @justinmoby has nuCamp considered a photo contest? Not for your current photo search, but maybe for use in later marketing? There are some great photos taken by owners, and it would give nuCamp a pool of photos. Prizes could be something as simple as bragging rights for the winners... just a thought.
    Pam
    Northern Nevada
    2018 320 Outback